Media

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Texas recently dropped their vehicle safety inspection. Only 15 states are left. A member of the Missouri house did some research. Accident rates are almost identical in states with and without an inspection. He is trying to get rid of it here.
I know that here in Missouri, it is a scam. I was an inspection mechanic for a while. There is no money in them unless you get work from them. Honest shops don't want to do them. Not worth the time. It can take 30 minutes or more to do one right and the shop gets about $10. Miss something and it can cost you $2100. in fines

We dont do inspections in idaho, not even emission inspections.

Cal doesn't do vehicle inspections either, but we must go to a smog shop every 3 years to verify our cars are not gross polluters, and we have not tampered with the smog crap. This usually costs me $49 every 3 years.

Cal doesn't do vehicle inspections either, but we must go to a smog shop every 3 years to verify our cars are not gross polluters, and we have not tampered with the smog crap. This usually costs me $49 every 3 years.
I think St Louis residents are the only one who smog test in Missouri.

Funny thing is my Havasu house vehicles, in the S/E portion of San Bernardino County, CA, is exempt from getting their vehicles smogged. Took me 18 years of headaches before I was told of this little trick.

Funny thing is my Havasu house vehicles, in the S/E portion of San Bernardino County, CA, is exempt from getting their vehicles smogged. Took me 18 years of headaches before I was told of this little trick.
Also if you register in big bear you do the old test which is more lenient, if you register in julian there is no test.

All the lies the government told about the vaccine and virus, reminded me of Vietnam. They would tell us lies to encourage us and tell the people back home how great we were doing.
They even got caught and said far more enemies were dying than were. So, they have a history of lying about body counts.

All the lies the government told about the vaccine and virus, reminded me of Vietnam. They would tell us lies to encourage us and tell the people back home how great we were doing.
They even got caught and said far more enemies were dying than were. So, they have a history of lying about body counts.e

They were hard to count when you have to pick up five torsos, three half torsos some with legs, twelve legs, three heads, one with the shoulder attached, maybe three arms (partial arms)……

I hated that, 'cuase then you had the dried and sticky fuckin blood on you for another week or so !

1686070175417.png

Chicago Year To Date

Shot & Killed: 245

Shot & Wounded: 972

Total Shot: 1217

Total Homicides: 267

98.6% by POC's with illegal weapons.

100% Leftist ruined city.

From Wisconsin

Originally Posted by Fox News
Board supervisors in Dane County, which includes the state capital of Madison, will vote on a resolution "declaring Dane County a sanctuary for trans and nonbinary individuals," at the county board meeting this Thursday after it was referred to the executive committee earlier this month.

"In this hostile environment, some cities and counties across the country are taking steps to support and protect trans and nonbinary individuals," the resolution states. "Dane County values its transgender and nonbinary residents and vigorously opposes measures that would allow legal violence toward trans people in accessing gender-affirming care or expression."

The resolution states the county’s position that it’s a "fundamental right" for children to access sex-reassignment drugs and procedures.

"NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED that the Dane County Board of Supervisors firmly states its commitment to protect transgender and nonbinary individuals, and believes that access to health care is a fundamental right and all people in Dane County and the State of Wisconsin should have access to all health care, including gender affirming care," the resolution states.

"BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED that, if the state of Wisconsin passes a law that imposes criminal or civil punishments, fines, or professional sanctions on any person or organization that seeks, provides, receives or helps someone to receive gender-affirming care such as puberty blockers, hormones or surgery, the Dane County Board of Supervisors urges the Sheriff to make enforcement their lowest priority," it continues.

"In a windowless classroom at an Arcadia tutoring center, parents crammed into child-sized desks and dug through their pockets and purses for pens as Ann Lee launches a PowerPoint presentation.

Her primer on college admissions begins with the basics: application deadlines, the relative virtues of the SAT versus the ACT and how many Advanced Placement tests to take.

Then she eases into a potentially incendiary topic — one that many counselors like her have learned they cannot avoid.

"Let's talk about Asians," she says.

Lee's next slide shows three columns of numbers from a Princeton University study that tried to measure how race and ethnicity affect admissions by using SAT scores as a benchmark. It uses the term "bonus" to describe how many extra SAT points an applicant's race is worth. She points to the first column.

African Americans received a "bonus" of 230 points, Lee says.

She points to the second column.

"Hispanics received a bonus of 185 points."

The last column draws gasps.

Asian Americans, Lee says, are penalized by 50 points — in other words, they had to do that much better to win admission."
A changed landscape on college admissions - LA Times

PETA has come out against Budweiser. They say the company mutilates the Clydesdales tail bones to get a certain look. They asked Kid Rock for help.

Just months after a Biden-appointed regulator teased a ban on gas stoves, the administration is working to enact a rule that would prohibit the manufacturing of nearly all portable gas generators on the U.S. market.

A proposed Consumer Product Safety Commission rule limits the amount of carbon monoxide a product can emit, with the commission admitting that 95 percent of portable gas generators on the market cannot comply with its new standard. As a result, industry leaders say, the rule will prompt widespread generator shortages, as manufacturers only have six months to design generators that meet the proposed regulation. That process normally takes years, Portable Generator Manufacturers' Association executive director Susan Orenga told the Washington Free Beacon.
https://freebeacon.com/energy/not-ju...as-generators/

Latest posts

Back