Media

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
speech.jpg

John Stossel, the newsman, has a blog on Facebook. He had an interview with a woman showing CRT books being used in elementary schools.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ison-time.html
Quote:
Analysis of a California database of sex offenders shows thousands of child molesters are being let out after just a few months, despite sentencing guidelines.

Current and former sex crime prosecutors said the figures are 'terrifying' and 'shameful'.

More than 7,000 sex offenders were convicted of 'lewd or lascivious acts with a child under 14 years of age' but were let out of prison the same year they were incarcerated, data from the California Megan's Law database says.

Others who committed some of the worst child sex crimes on the statute books served similarly short sentences, including 365 pedophiles convicted of continuous sexual abuse of a child who spent less than 12 months in prison, 39 cases of sodomy with a child under 16, and three cases of kidnapping a child under 14 'with intent to commit lewd or lascivious acts', according to the data.

Originally Posted by President Biden, from The White House transcript
You know, I — my dad, when I got elected Vice President, he said, “Joey, Uncle Frank fought in the Battle of the Bulge.” He was not feeling very well now — not because of the Battle of the Bulge. But he said, “And he won the Purple Heart. And he never received it. He never — he never got it. Do you think you could help him get it? We’ll surprise him.”

So we got him the Purple Heart. He had won it in the Battle of the Bulge. And I remember he came over to the house, and I came out, and he said, “Present it to him, okay?” We had the family there.

I said, “Uncle Frank, you won this. And I want to…” He said, “I don’t want the damn thing.” (Laughter.) No, I’m serious. He said, “I don’t want it.” I said, “What’s the matter, Uncle Frank? You earned it.” He said, “Yeah, but the others died. The others died. I lived. I don’t want it.”
Biden told the story apparently to make a point about the humility of veterans, but the known facts indicate it’s not true.

Biden’s father, Joseph R. Biden Sr., died in September 2002 — more than six years before his son was elected vice president. Frank Biden, Joe Sr.’s brother, died in 1999.

Frank Biden’s tombstone does not identify him as a Purple Heart honoree, nor does his obituary. A partial registry of known Purple Heart recipients also doesn’t note anyone by that name receiving the award, though that database is not comprehensive.

The Post’s librarians could not locate prior references to Frank Biden receiving the Purple Heart, which recognizes wounded and killed soldiers, in the Nexis archive and the Factba.se repository of Joe Biden’s public statements also doesn’t contain prior references.

Yeah, I heard the asshole.
First you do NOT win a PH... it isn't a fucking Prize !

he is such a lying fuckin' ass hole bastard....

You knows whats really good for your teeth?

Keeping your mouth shut!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...inclusive.html

Quote:
US Marines may soon stop using the words 'sir' and 'ma'am' to address their senior officers, a new report has revealed - as part of a sweeping effort to avoid 'misgendering' drill instructors.

The recommendation came in a recently completed academic report from the University of Pittsburgh, which was commissioned by the Corps in 2020.

Latest posts

Back