Media

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Biden voted to overturn Roe v Wade in 1982 saying women don’t have ‘sole right’ to say what happens to bodies

In the nascent days of his political career, Joe Biden had disapproved of the Roe v Wade ruling by the US Supreme Court and said women did not have “the sole right to say what should happen” to their bodies.

Mr Biden, who had become a senator in 1973, had made the remarks a year later.

“I don’t like the Supreme Court decision on abortion. I think it went too far,” he had told the Washingtonian magazine in 1974.

“I don’t think that a woman has the sole right to say what should happen to her body,” Mr Biden had said as the youngest senator in his early 30s back then, adding that he was “really quite conservative on most other issues”.

Our fuel dropped 6 cents yesterday. I bet after the weekend it drops more

Our fuel dropped 6 cents yesterday.....
Ours dropped 10 cents this week.

Oh my, how wonderful !!!!
6cents... 10cents... how GREAT is that...
See, biden is really working on 'helping' the American citizen, what a great job he is doing !!!!!

He will boast this as a GREAT Victory!

The Bastard Son of a Bitch

Below is an article Posted on MSN's "news" site...

The damn racist Police once again gun down another poor black man for no reason, shooting him excessively more than 60 times...
I see the problem here; They must have run out of ammo.

USA TODAY
Jayland Walker left his gun in the car. Then Akron police shot him 60 times.

That's better than our f'in guvnor. His taxes on gas (our gas tax!) has created a surplus of $90 BILLION. Two weeks before he runs again as guvnor, he is giving every man, woman and child, legal or fresh from Mexico a $250 check, to pander for voting for him. Yes, we paid the gas tax, the wet who just jumped the border fence gets our gas tax!
FJB
FGN

That's better than our f'in guvnor. His taxes on gas (our gas tax!) has created a surplus of $90 BILLION. Two weeks before he runs again as guvnor, he is giving every man, woman and child, legal or fresh from Mexico a $250 check, to pander for voting for him. Yes, we paid the gas tax, the wet who just jumped the border fence gets our gas tax!
FJB
FGN

Then why in the fuck do you people keep the dickhead in office, what moron votes for a POS like him !

Ha, our guvnor must be doing something right, xiden admin is suing him (arizona ) to let every GD Wetback the right to vote !!!

Republican Rep. Mayra Flores (TX), the first Mexican-born member of Congress, fired off a zinger at both CNN and first lady Jill Biden after the former published a piece calling her and other Republican Latina candidates “not the ‘real deal.'”

“As per CNN: I’m not the real deal,” she tweeted. “Maybe I’m not the right type of taco.”

In case you had not heard, Jill Biden called Hispanics "Breakfast Tacos?

Latest posts

Back