Media

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's worse him or kameltoe? We're screwed for the next 3 years no matter what happens in the oral office.

Get control of the House and Senate, then just start impeaching them all in order;
biden
harris
pelosi
ALL of the MF'rs…..

Truth well-spoken (and disturbing)

I have enjoyed working here these past several years. You have paid me very well and given me benefits beyond belief. I have 3 to 4 months off per year, and a pension plan that will pay my salary till the day I die and then pay my estate one year's salary death bonus and then continue to pay my spouse my salary with increases until she or he dies along with a health plan that most people can only dream of having.
Despite this, I plan to take the next 12 to 18 months to find a new position. During this time I will show up for work when it is convenient for me. In addition, I fully expect to draw my full salary and all the other perks associated with my current job. Oh yes, if my search for this new job proves fruitless, I will be coming back with no loss in pay or status. Before you say anything, remember that you have no choice in this matter. I can, and I will do this.
Sincerely,
Every Member of Congress running for Re-Election

And now , it's time for the WHOLE LOT to go..

"Without much attention from the corporate media, the World Health Organization (WHO) will soon vote on a hair-raising proposal to give itself control over health surveillance, reporting, and management worldwide.

In January, Loyce Pace, the Biden Administration’s delegate to the WHO, submitted amendments to 13 articles of the International Health Regulations. The Biden regime’s proposal is scheduled for a vote during the 75th World Health Assembly, held at the the Palais des Nations in Geneva on May 22-28.

The Biden regime’s new amendments would give the WHO director-general control over the declaration of a public health emergency in a member state—even over the objection of that member state. "

Disconcertingly, the WHO under Article 9 would be able to rely on sources for information leading to a declaration of a public health emergency while “maintain[ing] the confidentiality of the source.”

As the World Council for Health (WCH) points out, those sources “could include Big Pharma, WHO funders such as the Gates Foundation and the Gates-founded-and-funded GAVI Alliance, as well as others seeking to monopolize power.” To say nothing of China.

...the proposed regulatory changes are nothing less than an attempt to establish “a globalist architecture of worldwide health surveillance, reporting, and management.”

“Consistent with a top-down view of governance, the public will not have opportunities to provide input or criticism concerning the amendments,” the group said. “This, of course, is a direct violation of the basic tenets of democracy and can be compared to the separate new pandemic treaty.”

“Put simply, in the event of a ‘pandemic,’ the WHO’s constitution would replace every country’s constitution,” WCH’s Dr. Tess Lawrie warns on her Substack. “Whether your country’s elected government would agree or not, the WHO could impose lockdowns, testing regimes, enforce medical interventions, dictate all public health practice, and much more.”
https://amgreatness.com/2022/05/13/h...and-your-life/

filibuster.jpg

Just my personal opinion

Whether to get vaccinated or not should be an informed decision. People should know of ALL the possible adverse side effects, so they know which they think is THEIR better option. It is better for some people to get vaccinated and better for some people NOT to get vaccinated. But let them have ALL the information to decide for themselves.
With all other medications, every possible side effect is listed, even the rare ones. Why won't they do the same thing with this vaccine? Would I still have been vaccinated if I had known that I might end up with a blood disorder? I don't honestly know for sure. But I should have been told.

News just said how if budgets weren't passed there would be more covid going around in the fall.

Agreed. My other half just ordered a vaccine card, which is going to be added to the data base. It costs $200, and we pick it up in an hour.
Odd... the cards were given when the shots were given, at least here they were.

Wikipedia has a breakdown on school shootings since 1840.

From 1840 to 2000, there were 241 deaths from school shootings.

From 2000 to today, there have been 181 deaths from school shootings (including yesterday's terrible event).

So in total, in a country that now has 350 million people, and in 1840 had a population of 17 million, there have been 422 people that have died in school shootings in 182 years of recorded history.

Today in the USA, there are more than 50 million school students.

Obviously NO ONE wants to see anyone die like this, however we have to look at the macro statistics.

Nutcases will always exist and it's almost impossible to stop them prior to their evil deed. Dying in a school shooting is ULTRA RARE in this country.

We need to put some perspective on this because these situations always get sensationalized by certain political factions.

To put this in perspective, 549 people died from corona virus...yesterday.

Latest posts

Back