Media

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said 75% of people who died of COVID-19 had at least four comorbidities, sparking an outpouring of commentary from people surprised by her statement and others saying, “I told you so.”

The top health official made the comment on ABC’s Good Morning America on Friday, days after Dr. Anthony Fauci said on TV that statistics on child hospitalizations are being overblown.

Vaccine mandate skeptics have said the COVID-19 death toll was inflated by people who died with COVID-19 as opposed to dying of COVID-19, and some of them claimed they were made into pariahs or punished on social media for making these claims.

The Golden State is considering doubling taxes in an effort to fund universal healthcare for all residents in California. That would increase taxes by $12,250 per household, crushing state taxpayers even more in the name of progressive equity while covering the expenses of those who are not legally in the United States. The move would surely cause another mass exodus from the state.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/01...cumNLZ_-QFnZj0

He failed to mention that the covid money was used to balance his books for the next 3 years. Let's not talk about the gas taxes. F Newscum, F the libtards
and F the snowflakes

Column: California should abolish parenthood, in the name of equity
Joe Mathews
Zócalo Public Square

If California is ever going to achieve true equity, the state must require parents to give away their children.
Today’s Californians often hold up equity — the goal of a just society completely free from bias — as our greatest value. Gov. Gavin Newsom makes decisions through “an equity lens.” Institutions from dance ensembles to tech companies have publicly pledged themselves to equity.
But their promises are no match for the power of parents.
Fathers and mothers with greater wealth and education are more likely to transfer these advantages to their children, compounding privilege over generations. As a result, children of less advantaged parents face an uphill struggle, social mobility has stalled, and democracy has been corrupted. More Californians are abandoning the dream; a recent Public Policy Institute of California poll found declining belief in the notion that you can get ahead through hard work.

I had to repost this. Came from a Bill's Fan on Kansas City. Such sportsmanship!
-
Saw this posted in another forum from a Bills fan that had traveled here to Arrowhead to see the game. I thought you all would love this. I did!
Well, I’m beginning to crawl my way out of depression. Man, I was low last night. I went from crying tears of joy to feeling all the life in my body just leave. One of the best football games ever. And the Buffalo Bills lost. Again. Having Patrick Mahomes, Tyreek Hill & Travis Kelce on the same team coaches by Andy Reid should be illegal. Seriously. If Josh Allen isn’t the best football player on the planet, Mahomes is. Fuck that guy is unreal. Being in Arrowhead was surreal. The home field advantage Kansas City has is not unwarranted. You guys are fucking crazy. My ears are still ringing. I can’t believe the Bills found a way to blow it at the end. I should be able to because we are the best in the world at finding ways to lose huge games. But man, prevent defense against the best offense on the planet with 3 timeouts and only needing a field goal is one of the most colossal coaching failures of all time. I know you all are very proud of your city and your team. And you damned well should be. The hospitality my friends and I received all weekend was world class. Oddly enough, I think that being in Kansas City, surrounded by Chiefs fans is what helped me avoid crumbling into a horrible state of depression last night. So many people came up to me to congratulate me on a great game. They demanded that I keep my head up because the performance by the Bills and Josh Allen was spectacular. I was pretty much told I would be an absolute fool to talk down on the Bills after that game. And Josh Allen in a universal superstar. I really needed to hear that. Kansas City, you are beautiful. I had high expectations coming in to this trip. They were wayyyy exceeded. The people in this city are absolutely phenomenal. Thank you all so much for making us feel so welcome this whole time. Even with the gut wrenching loss, this was an all time experience. Now, go win the whole fucking thing! I love you guys! GO BILLS!!!

The text of Biden’s record-breaking $6 trillion budget, unveiled last month, includes a section highlighting more than $200 million in health care spending aimed at reducing the “high rate of maternal mortality and race-based disparities in outcomes among birthing people.”

Latest posts

Back