Media

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"The Biden-Harris administration issued a report Friday to increase the price of oil leasing fees on federal lands in the United States by 50 percent—even while accusing oil companies of artificially increasing prices through illegal and anticompetitive actions."

"Despite record-high gasoline prices impacting American families across the country with winter around the corner, the Biden-Harris administration is recommending Congress hike the cost of oil leases on government lands from 12.50 percent to 18.75 percent."

Things are getting so absurd....I have nothing to say about anything any more

....it just writes itself

"Buried deep within the massive infrastructure legislation recently signed by President Joe Biden is a little-noticed “safety” measure that will take effect in five years. Marketed to Congress as a benign tool to help prevent drunk driving, the measure will mandate that automobile manufacturers build into every car what amounts to a “vehicle kill switch.”"

""What we do know is that the “safety” device must “passively monitor the performance of a driver of a motor vehicle to accurately identify whether that driver may be impaired.”"

"This is a privacy disaster in the making, and the fact that the provision made it through the Congress reveals — yet again — how little its members care about the privacy of their constituents."

"The lack of ultimate control over one’s vehicle presents numerous and extremely serious safety issues; issues that should have been obvious to Members of Congress before they voted on the measure."

"First, use of the word “passively” suggests the system will always be on and constantly monitoring the vehicle. Secondly, the system must connect to the vehicle’s operational controls, so as to disable the vehicle either before driving or during, when impairment is detected. Thirdly, it will be an “open” system, or at least one with a backdoor, meaning authorized (or unauthorized) third-parties can remotely access the system’s data at any time."

have at it> https://dailycaller.com/2021/11/29/b...itch-for-cars/
MADD wanted a breathalyzer built into all cars.

Good afternoon.

Worked on this this afternoon.
IMG_20211130_125133451_HDR.jpg

Chrysler would only catch occasionally. Got lucky. Turned out to be the starter relay. Saved a couple hundred. Changed it myself. Took a couple minutes. No way I would have changed the starter myself.

Apology ?

OK, here is mine...

Here is your penny
I'm sorry you are a bunch a worthless pieces of shit you black-lovin assholes. take you fucking racism mantra and shove it up your infected ass, and if it doesn't fit I'm sorry, you just need try harder you liberal cock-sucking snowflake cum sucking salvation seeking bastard retards.
In fact I'm sorry I dropped my quarter in your fucking bucket, so I'm taking it back.

There are now 1,765,260 adverse events reported to vaers for the Covid vax and 19,249 deaths, 97,561 hospitalizations.

Quote:
A trove of Critical Race Theory documentation has been uncovered inside the workings of a California school district, including several pages that explain how to cast a "hex" on someone who says that "all lives matter," according to a new report.

A column at the Federalist notes the materials come as part of what the Campbell Union High School district has promoted.

"One section titled 'Hex' tells the reader, 'Hexing people is an important way to get out anger and frustration.' It becomes increasingly deranged, suggesting that those who say 'all lives matter' or commit 'microaggressions,' should be targeted. 'Write your own hex poem, cursing that person,' it instructs," the report said.
https://www.wnd.com/2021/12/critical...ds-witchcraft/

Latest posts

Back