Media

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the wall.jpg

Went over late December 1967, returned to the States for the first time in early October 1970 after my third wounding. It brought me back to the States, first stop was the Hospital at Ft Lewis Wa., then after a few days when stabilized moved to the Hosp. at Ft Hood Tx. Two and a half months there.
Most of my time worked out of Lai Khe attached to the First Infantry Division, Co. I (Iron Rangers), F52, 75th Rangers. 11B40P2 MOS, Long Range Recon Patrol, LRRP.

There were Approximately 1,000 Lurp/Rangers in all of VN, 45% were wounded.

mywall 2.jpg

mywal.jpg

Attachments

• mywal.jpg
    mywal.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
A friggin hero, right before our eyes. Thank you Ken!

Not me. They just kept sending me out to places where I seemed to get in the way a lot.
...they just handed out ribbons and stuff to everyone... well, at least to some. All you had to do was get rid of what was in your way and survive, that turned out to be the toughest part.

Ever since Traitor Joe shut down our own pipeline, China's oil corporation has been making a fortune. Guess who owns a stake in Chinese oil? 10% for the Big Guy?

Sinopec, also known as China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation, is a Chinese Communist regime-controlled oil and gas enterprise. Its “fully-owned subsidiary” Sinopec Marketing Company enjoyed nearly $1 billion in investment from Hunter Biden’s private equity firm BHR Partners.

Finalized in March 2015, the investments from the controversial investment fund led to BHR Partners amassing a nearly 30 percent stake in Sinopec.

Sinopec’s record-breaking success follows the Biden regime’s assault on American energy independence, including the cancellation of the critical Keystone XL Pipeline and shutting down oil and gas lease sales from federal land in his first days in office.

Just a thought, if we can't use "he" or "she" and "they" is plural, the only pronoun left is "it". And I think they would complain.

Check the price in Gorda, CA, a farming community in central CA:

Gas prices in California town hit $7.59 a gallon
newsnationusa.com

Well, it seems there have been close to 500,000 incidents of low hemoglobin after the Moderna vaccine. It is just not being reported. The reporting site is shut down.

Latest posts

Back