Media

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Mark,
Here is a case in the San Francisco Bay area where a criminal was arrested and then released for at least 35 separate crimes while awaiting trial. He was eventually required to wear an ankle monitor which he later disabled.

Ultimately he and two other criminals tried to rob an Asian man, who managed to wrestle the gun away from the perp, 21 year-old Vermond Jones, and killed him with it.
oglvvd.gif
(Note: There is now a tribute video to the perp on YouTube called "Long Live Vermond Jones".

https://patch.com/california/san-fra...robbery-police

National Police Week is May 9-15, 2021
In 1962 President Kennedy proclaimed May 15 as National Peace Officers Memorial Day and the calendar week in which May 15 falls as National Police Week.
National Police Week pays special recognition to those law enforcement officers who have lost their lives in the line of duty for the safety and protection of others.

police.png

President Biden issued six executive actions on guns last month, and though they did not go nearly as far as gun control activists would like, they helped spur additional growth in gun sales.

The FBI reported it conducted over 3.5 million background checks in April, up 21% from last year and the most it's ever done for that month since it began keeping records in the late 1990s.

What I think is crazy. Biden would like for you to be able to sue a gun owner and manufacturer if a gun is stolen and used in a crime. What if a car is stolen and used in a crime? Could you sue GM? What if someone steals a computer and uses it for Ransomware? Could you sue Dell?

I was talking to a Canadian on another forum. You cannot prepare to defend yourself. You cannot shoot a person even to defend your own life. What a shithole.

I was talking to a Canadian on another forum. You cannot prepare to defend yourself. You cannot shoot a person even to defend your own life. What a shithole.
You mean Californian right?

Our Republican legislature in Missouri, just screwed us. They just raised the gas tax 12 1/2 cents a gallon.

Vandals in SE Kansas destroyed a cemetery that dated back to the civil war. What a bunch of idiots.

Police here in my town start at $16.63 an hour, why would anyone want that job?

I wouldn't even get out of my recliner for that!
That wouldn't even cover the price of the bullets' for the idiots I would shoot.

Latest posts

Back