Media

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Biden said they would treat black rioters differently. Imagine that.
Correct, as seen in this summers 'riots'.

They 'arrest' them, put them safely in cars/vans, drive them two blocks away and release them !

pelosi's son in law.jpg

Today's Wikileak dump.

Wikileaks just dumped all of their files online. Everything from Hillary Clinton's emails, McCain's being guilty, Vegas shooting done by an FBI sniper, Steve Jobs HIV letter, PedoPodesta, Afghanistan, Syria, Iran, Bilderberg, CIA agents arrested for rape, WHO pandemic. Happy Digging! Here you go, please read and pass it on..... Index of /file/...

These are Clinton’s emails: Index of /file/clinton-emails/

Index file! Index of /file/

Send to everyone you can as fast as you can! 😎

Eveything Pres Trump has done has been wrong and with complete evil intentions. Everybody knows that. He has done nothing for this Country in his four years... The Economy worst ever, Unemployed horrendous, Military weak, Prison reform laws terrible, COVID response and vaccine in record time foolish, Dissagreeing with the ever so wise democrats so disrespectfull....
Spyed on, Impeached, Ridiculed and now with only a few days remaining he needs to be Impeached again....

Last edited:
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

Friedrich Nietzsche

President-elect Joe Biden vowed to his supporters that, on his first day in office, he will begin removing any legal recognition of the two sexes by adopting pro-transgender polices.

Biden’s campaign website promises:

On his first day in office, Biden will reinstate the Obama-Biden guidance revoked by the Trump-Pence Administration, which will restore transgender students’ access to sports, bathrooms, and locker rooms in accordance with their gender identity. He will direct his Department of Education to vigorously enforce and investigate violations of transgender students’ civil rights.

President-elect Joe Biden vowed to his supporters that, on his first day in office, he will begin removing any legal recognition of the two sexes by adopting pro-transgender polices.

Biden’s campaign website promises:

On his first day in office, Biden will reinstate the Obama-Biden guidance revoked by the Trump-Pence Administration, which will restore transgender students’ access to sports, bathrooms, and locker rooms in accordance with their gender identity. He will direct his Department of Education to vigorously enforce and investigate violations of transgender students’ civil rights.
Did we expect less from this douche bag?

I remember world history class. Wondered how the Germans in the 30's Sat and watched as they lost their freedoms and did nothing. How they put the Jews in concentration camps and did the horrific crimes of WWII. I'm afraid what were seeing now is a repeat of history, except conservatives are the new Jews. Hope I'm wrong...

I remember world history class. Wondered how the Germans in the 30's Sat and watched as they lost their freedoms and did nothing. How they put the Jews in concentration camps and did the horrific crimes of WWII. I'm afraid what were seeing now is a repeat of history, except conservatives are the new Jews. Hope I'm wrong...

I'm afraid you might be closer to the truth than you want to be.

Latest posts

Back