Media

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wrote this:

Four years of Biden scares me. His environmental ideas will raise gasoline prices back up to $4.00 a gallon or more. And the two biggest polluters, China and India have continued to increase pollution while we have already cut back ours by 7% over the last three years. Shutting down the coal-powered power plants will increase electricity prices to un-affordable highs. His idea to increase business taxes will be passed on to us in higher prices for goods and services on top of the price increases brought about by higher prices for diesel fuel. It will also increase unemployment and shortages.

His gun ideas will increase the violence as honest, law abiding citizens are turned into criminals overnight for just keeping something that they have owned for years.

As people get hungry, the unrest will increase. Expect more riots and more burning because the Democrats will not arrest those responsible, just like they are doing now. I am afraid the next four years will be really bad.

I wrote this:

Four years of Biden scares me. His environmental ideas will raise gasoline prices back up to $4.00 a gallon or more. And the two biggest polluters, China and India have continued to increase pollution while we have already cut back ours by 7% over the last three years. Shutting down the coal-powered power plants will increase electricity prices to un-affordable highs. His idea to increase business taxes will be passed on to us in higher prices for goods and services on top of the price increases brought about by higher prices for diesel fuel. It will also increase unemployment and shortages.

His gun ideas will increase the violence as honest, law abiding citizens are turned into criminals overnight for just keeping something that they have owned for years.

As people get hungry, the unrest will increase. Expect more riots and more burning because the Democrats will not arrest those responsible, just like they are doing now. I am afraid the next four years will be really bad.

You are not alone with your feelings Rusty.

overthrow.jpg

Democrats are talking about trying to make vaccines mandatory under a 1905 SCOTUS decision that made small pox vaccinations mandatory in one city.

Jacobson vs. Massachusetts, 197 U.S. 11 (1905), was a United States Supreme Court case in which the Court upheld the authority of states to enforce compulsory vaccination laws. The Court's decision articulated the view that individual liberty is not absolute and is subject to the police power of the state.

Last edited:
Democrats are talking about trying to make vaccines mandatory under a 1905 SCOTUS decision that made small pox vaccinations mandatory in one city.

Jacobson vs. Massachusetts, 197 U.S. 11 (1905), was a United States Supreme Court case in which the Court upheld the authority of states to enforce compulsory vaccination laws. The Court's decision articulated the view that individual liberty is not absolute and is subject to the police power of the state.
BULL...SHIT!!

Different time, different people.

Latest posts

Back