Media

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gun control.jpg

With Biden

With his environmental ideas, gas will be $4. Electricity will be out of the reach of some. A recession will be on its way. Raising business taxes will just be passed down. His covid mandates will kill many small businesses. Unemployment will reach record highs. But this is what the sheep wanted.

I'm seriously debating selling my rentals to pay my house off so I can weather a storm better.

Trump filed a 134 page lawsuit in Michigan. Much of that was individuals claiming irregularities. Some poll workers said they were blocked from doing their job. Others said they were harassed for voting for Trump.

Tried to post a story on Facebook about a food program for children. They said it violated community standards.

Remember the 1998 attack on the US African embassy? On Aug 2nd, the anniversary of the attack, Israeli operatives killed the #2 Al Quaida leader who ordered the attack.
The media ignored it.

Biden is supposedly negotiating with foreign governments. If true, that is a clear violation of the Logan act.

Kameltoe has stated "the Constitution is an irrelevant document written by a bunch of old white men".

"We've got a Constitution." To which Harris replied, in effect, "Constitution, schmonstitution. Why should that get in the way of my agenda?"

Latest posts

Back