Media

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Polk County Florida Sheriff - "You kill a policeman it means no arrest...no Miranda rights...no negotiations...nothing but as many bullets as we can shoot into ...you...PERIOD."
An illegal alien, in Polk County, Florida , who got pulled over in a routine traffic stop, ended up "executing" the deputy who stopped him. The deputy was shot eight times, including once behind his right ear at close range. Another deputy was wounded and a police dog killed. A state-wide manhunt ensued.
The murderer was found hiding in a wooded area. As soon as he took a shot at the SWAT team, officers opened fire on him. They hit the guy 68 times.
Naturally, the liberal media went nuts and asked why they had to shoot the poor, undocumented immigrant 68 times.
Sheriff Grady Judd told the Orlando Sentinel: "Because that's all the ammunition we had." Now, is that just about the all-time greatest answer or what!
The Coroner also reported that the illegal alien died of natural causes. When asked by a reporter how that could be, since there were 68 bullet wounds in his body, he simply replied: (BEST QUOTE ever) ...."When you are shot 68 times you are naturally gonna die."

This unrest.
This could all be a diversion to divide us and sneak in a "one world government". Some on the left support it. I know there was discussion at the UN. And they said the first thing that needs done is to eliminate the private ownership of guns, an idea that Kamala Harris has endorsed. Senator Feinstein has also said she would remove ALL guns if she could.

I firmly believe that's the agenda of the radical left. We witnessed an attempted coup when Trump was elected, the impeachment, this Plandemic, Obama conspiring with the FISA court and FBI. Connect the dots. They never thought Trump had any chance of getting elected. Hillary would have already changed this country forever if she would have won. I can't hardly wait for Durhams report to see light of day.

Trump Taxes
Laura Ingraham reported last night that Trump used the tax law change Obama signed into law that extended the reporting of business losses for previous years. It was signed into law when they were trying to stimulate the economy and this one was of the ways.

Trump used the law exactly as intended, and reported those losses.
From 2005 to 2007 Trump paid $70.1 million in taxes.

Wife of Boston Marathon hero said Biden touched her in 'an inappropriate and uncomfortable way'

Donohue reiterated her claim that Biden "greeted me by rubbing my back in an inappropriate and uncomfortable way" then "pushed" her husband, Dic Donohue, who was shot in the leg by one of the Tsarnaev brothers, aside.

"Biden then asked if I wanted to ride in a car with him down to a ceremony we were all attending at the Marathon finish line," Donohue wrote. "He led me down a black hallway (Dic of course followed) and I got inside the most uncomfortable 3 person car ride I have ever been in."

"I couldn't get out of that car fast enough, I practically dove into the pavement," Donohue wrote in the comments of the post.

House Democrats’ stimulus bill includes stimulus checks for illegal immigrants, protections from deportations
A massive stimulus package proposed by Democrats in the House of Representatives includes a number of items that will benefit illegal immigrants -- including an expansion of stimulus checks and protections from deportations for illegal immigrants in certain “essential” jobs.
A massive
Why not include a new car, a house, free groceries, 6 weeks paid vacation, stock options...

According to the FBI’s 2019 Uniform Crime Report, both the numbers of violent crime and the rate dropped in 2019 compared to 2018. The total number of violent crimes was 3.8 percent below the 2010 level and, the violent crime rate per 100,000 inhabitants fell 9.3 percent from the 2010 estimate.

At the same time, NSSF-adjusted data from the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) suggests that firearms transactions overall rose by nearly 40 percent in the last ten years

A gun culture? What is that supposed to mean.
Statistically, in the US, .002% of gun owners have committed a crime. 99.998% are law abiding citizens.
Is that a gun culture? Yes, the US has a lot of firearms owners. But the math suggests an overwhelming bunch of law abiding citizens.
But you don't get those stories.....you get the stories when one nut job goes off the rails and the gun grabbing politicians start their banter and want to take away gun from the 99.998% that own and use them lawfully.

guns no.png

COPIED FROM GINA DAVIS COOPER
I urge everyone to go watch the debate again.
Like most, I woke up this morning still in a haze from last night's Presidential Debate between Trump vs Biden. There appeared to be so much back and forth that I couldn't really recall today, much of what either candidate said. So I decided to watch it again, dissect it and approach it in a factual view. Much like watching a movie, the first time you are caught up in the theatrics of things and you miss the details. So today, I focused on details. I pulled out my stop watch and I timed every single word for each candidate. How long did they talk, how many times did they interrupt the other, etc. Here are my findings. They are unbiased. I also included unbiased fact check that has also been peer reviewed and fact checked against many different articles and sources.
First is how much time did each candidate get to speak.
●TRUMP had a total of 24 minutes and 9 seconds.
●BIDEN had a total of 33 minutes and 4 seconds.
During this debate, each candidate and even the moderator interrupted the others substantially.
●TRUMP interrupted Biden 64 times
●BIDEN interrupted Trump 57 times
●5 minutes and 35 seconds total of both Candidates talking over each other or back and forth which I labeled as overlapping. These minutes were not added to either candidates talking minutes total with my analysis.
Moderator CHRIS WALLACE Interrupted
● Trump 21 times
● Biden 5 times
Both Candidates were asked questions regarding condoning/condemning hate groups .
●TRUMP was asked if he would condemn white supremacists groups. Trump said "yea sure, I'm willing to do that" Chris Wallace asked again and Trump asked what group would you like me to say? Biden then retorted Proud Boys. Trump then said "Proud Boys Stand down and Stand By"
●Biden was asked if he supported BLM, he did not answer nor did he even recognize the question about BLM
BIDEN brought up his son and said that Trump called him a loser and his son was a hero who received a "Brown star" Trump responded by asking which son, he stated he didn't know Beau but did know about Hunter and his dishonorable discharge as well as receiving 3.5 million dollars from Moscow.
●There is no such thing as a "Brown star". There is a Bronze Star, which is given for heroic acts. Beau Biden was presented with a Bronze Star for his service in 2008.
●Trump's camp has denied the report from The Atlantic that said Trump called dead WW1 soldiers losers . Those present that day all deny hearing Trump say that, including Trump nemesis John Bolton.
● ********87 page Senate Report shown wire transfers to Hunter Biden from Elena Baturina, wife of former mayor of Moscow. Those transfers included 3.5 million in Feb. 2014. As well as "several payments of several hundred thousand dollars" in 2015.
Biden also claimed the US owes more money to China now than when Trump took office.
●US debt is roughly 26 Trillion dollars. Of that Japan owns 5.2% and China owns 4.6%. Other countries also own substantial US debt including but not limited to UK, Brazil, Ireland, Cayman Islands, Hong Kong, Belgium, and Switzerland.
●In Oct.2016, China owns 1.12 Trillion of US debt.
●As of Aug. 2020, China owns 1.7 Trillion of US debt.
***BIDEN claimed that Antifa is "an idea not an organization " it’s an idea.
●Antifa first had roots in Germany in the 20s/30s. The movement came to the US in the 70s/80s and gained notoriety and was more prominent in the last 10 years. While it started as an Anti Fascist movement, they have since became organized and have many cell groups such as Rose City Antifa out of Portland. Many of the cells claim organization status, recieve many donations as well as tax deductions.
I went through very thoroughly and documented insults, here is the following
●TRUMP told Biden "There's nothing smart about you" as a retort to Biden telling Trump to be smarter.
●TRUMP also criticized Biden on rally attendance stating "If you could get the crowds, you would have done the same thing".
●TRUMP criticized Biden on wearing masks, saying "Every time you see him, he's wearing a mask" “He could be speaking 200 feet away from it. And he shows up with the biggest mask I’ve ever seen."
●BIDEN called Trump Racist
●BIDEN called Trump a clown twice
●BIDEN called Trump a liar
●BIDEN referred to the President as "Donald", "Old Buddy ", "This Man", "Putin's Puppy" on several occasions.
●BIDEN told Trump that he was the "wrong guy, wrong night, wrong time" . Is that a threat? Could you imagine the press field day if President Trump said that??
●BIDEN told Trump to "Keep yapping man"
●BIDEN asked Trump "Will you shutup man?"
Those are the facts. Unbiased Facts of the 1st Presidental Debate. I'm not sure this haze has lifted but I at least was able to clear it a little to get to the details. Until next week's debate...God help us and May God Bless America.

Pro Football Hall of Famer and Cleveland Browns legend Jim Brown slammed current football players who choose to protest during the playing of the Star Spangled Banner, saying “I don’t desecrate my flag and my national anthem.”

“I’m going to give you the real deal- I’m an American,” Brown said. “I don’t desecrate my flag and my national anthem. I’m not gonna do anything against the flag and national anthem. I’m going to work within those situations. But this is my country, and I’ll work out the problems, but I’ll do it in an intelligent manner.”

Colin has to make up his mind whether he’s truly an activist or he’s a football player,” Brown said. “Football is commercial. You have owners. You have fans. And you want to honor that if you’re making that kind of money…

https://americasfreedomfighters.com/...10-2-20%20%234

Latest posts

Back