Media

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
news.jpg

Problem is, out of state cars are not California Compliant for our smog rules. Then again, I'm sure a with bit of $$, er, bribe money, all cars will be in compliance, so it will only hurt the 1200 new car dealers, meaning even less taxes accrued for local cities.

CNCDA represents nearly 1,200 franchised new car and truck dealers throughout California. Our members are primarily engaged in the retail sale and lease of new vehicles, and also engage in automotive service, repair and part sales.

More covid BS. My daughter J and my cousin's granddaughter M are good friends. M was tested for a job 6 weeks ago in KC and was negative. Yesterday the KC health dept. called and said she is positive, but she has never been retested. Then they called my daughter and said she was exposed 6 weeks ago. She pointed out that if she had it, she would know by now. I don't know what their game is but it is sure shady.

More covid BS. My daughter J and my cousin's granddaughter M are good friends. M was tested for a job 6 weeks ago in KC and was negative. Yesterday the KC health dept. called and said she is positive, but she has never been retested. Then they called my daughter and said she was exposed 6 weeks ago. She pointed out that if she had it, she would know by now. I don't know what their game is but it is sure shady.

I am not surprised at all.

On Monday, September 21, 2020, at the request of Luzerne County District Attorney Stefanie Salavantis, the Office of the United States Attorney along with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Scranton Resident Office, began an inquiry into reports of potential issues with a small number of mail-in ballots at the Luzerne County Board of Elections.

Since Monday, FBI personnel working together with the Pennsylvania State Police have conducted numerous interviews and recovered and reviewed certain physical evidence. Election officials in Luzerne County have been cooperative. At this point we can confirm that a small number of military ballots were discarded. Investigators have recovered nine ballots at this time. Some of those ballots can be attributed to specific voters and some cannot. All nine ballots were cast for presidential candidate Donald Trump.

On Monday, September 21, 2020, at the request of Luzerne County District Attorney Stefanie Salavantis, the Office of the United States Attorney along with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Scranton Resident Office, began an inquiry into reports of potential issues with a small number of mail-in ballots at the Luzerne County Board of Elections.

Since Monday, FBI personnel working together with the Pennsylvania State Police have conducted numerous interviews and recovered and reviewed certain physical evidence. Election officials in Luzerne County have been cooperative. At this point we can confirm that a small number of military ballots were discarded. Investigators have recovered nine ballots at this time. Some of those ballots can be attributed to specific voters and some cannot. All nine ballots were cast for presidential candidate Donald Trump.
This doesn't surprise me one bit, except I'd thought it'd be a greater number. It surely will be before it's over.

Latest posts

Back