Media

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure on that but I don't believe that they are working alone.
Their string holder is making the calls and they are the peons willing to put out. It could be as simple as the media encouraging it

Last edited:
Lincoln County, Oregon has now made masks mandatory for white people but has exempted so-called “people of color” because they say it promotes racial profiling.

Health officials in Lincoln County, Oregon announced last week that residents must wear face masks in public settings where they may come within six feet of another individual who is not from the same household.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/lincoln-county-oregon-exempts-people-of-color-from-mandatory-coronavirus-mask-policy/

Is anyone else besides me reached the point where enough is enough? Fuck theses libtards and their fucktard agenda. I'm ready to make a stand, anyone got my back?

Tom for President! (of Jeeper forum)
All I want is the destiny of my self, family, Country and future generations to not be controlled by mob rule. I'm calling bullshit on those who riot and the media for their involvement. If our president doesn't start doing something to weed out this coup and bring to justice those behind it, he's no better.

I think Trump needs to declare martial law and send the military in to clean out places like Seattle.

biden is not.jpg
biden is not.jpg

If Mississippi gets a new flag without the confederate flag on it, why not replace it with a swastika, it would fit right in for Democrats

Latest posts

Back