Media

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dumb Fucks... Jill and Joe must write each others speeches'!!!

Woman tries to buy stuff, food stamp card won't clear. Store owner takes back stuff, woman stabs him, Owner grabs the knife. Woman's boyfriend, a career criminal, goes behind the counter and attacks the owner, The owner stabs him to death, Store owner is charged with murder. Woman is not charged, You just cannot make up stuff this crazy.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ard-working-NYC-bodega-employee.html#comments

I still think there is a place for Trump.....IF our world ever righted itself where right is right and wrong is wrong. The longer this "Unselect Committee" tries to hold Trump responsible for Jan 6th, tells me that the left won't quit until they can find a felony conviction to charge Trump, so he can no longer hold any public office. That is pure bullshit.

local restaurant.jpg

Armed civilian...love it!

Yep, a 22 year old carrying came out from a restroom and shot the piece of shit.

Now the issue! There are signs at every door to this Mall stating "NO Guns Allowed"... the DA is looking at filing charges against the one that shot the ass-hole!!!

It's a RED State, but a bunch of fucking LIBERAL's in office!

It's the way of the world now. Pretty sad.
Yep...
He could now face charges of:
Discharging a firearm within city limits
Reckless endangerment
Felonious assault
Assault with a deadly weapon
Attempted murder
Manslaughter
...and open to Civil Suits from his victims' family
...not to mention, noise pollution!!!

I read that the Mall staff has no desire to go after him for conceal carrying in the Mall.
They are then hypocrites, and should be punished as such... where do they live, we need 'their' address's...….

Latest posts

Back