Media

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screenshot_20220529-150202_Facebook.jpg

^^^
all true, we began with 109 in the unit I was with Co I, 75th Rangers (LRRP's) attached to the First Infantry Division... in the two years, ten month, two weeks and a couple of days, there were 42 that got the 'early ticket' home. This "..holiday.." IS Not a holiday to me !!! It brings me only sadness and pain.

This is a day of mourning. Veterans Day is where we salute you, but I salute you every day. More importantly. I salute Scout even more for taking care of your grumpy ass. :)

This is a used car dump near Paris, France with hundreds of electric cars. Please note, these are only used cars of the city of Paris and not personal vehicles.
Everyone has the same problem .... the battery storage cells are dead and need to be replaced. Why not replace them, you ask yourself? Well, there are two reasons.
One, battery storage cells cost almost twice what a new vehicle costs, and two, no landfill or landfill will allow you to dump batteries there. So these green fairy electric cars are dumping toxins from the battery right into the ground .
Still think we need to think green ???
187530917_4090688774303763_5090186305630532474_n.jpg

MORE people are killed EVERY YEAR with blunt instruments like baseball bats then ALL rifles COMBINED.

"FBI: More People Killed by Hammers, Clubs than with Rifles of Any Kind"

"
Those figures showed that 467 people were killed with “blunt objects (hammers, clubs, etc.),” while 403 were killed with rifles. And it must be noted that the category of “rifles” used by the FBI includes bolt action, pump action, single shot, and semi-automatic, as well as those the left describes as “assault weapons."

"This means only a percentage of the 403 deaths attributed to “rifles” would have been carried out with an “assault weapon
.” So the gap between the number of persons beaten to death with hammers and clubs verses those killed with “assault weapons” would be even greater than the gap between those who died in a hammer/club attack versus those who died being shot with “rifles” of any kind."

So a 16 year old black kid driving a stolen car down an alley the wrong direction, veers into and hits a woman pushing her 8 month old in a stroller. He tries to take off and another driver stops him. It takes almost a year for him to be charged. He gets 5 months probation, in Los Angeles.

So a 16 year old black kid driving a stolen car down an alley the wrong direction, veers into and hits a woman pushing her 8 month old in a stroller. He tries to take off and another driver stops him. It takes almost a year for him to be charged. He gets 5 months probation, in Los Angeles.

Yep, and he is going to have her fix the damage to his car....

Biden has decided to make the Lake City Army Ammunition plant cut production. They will no longer be allowed to make excess .223 ammo to sell to the public. They make about 30% of what is available.
I lived a couple miles from that plant for 5 years. It will hurt that area economy.

Biden has decided to make the Lake City Army Ammunition plant cut production. They will no longer be allowed to make excess .223 ammo to sell to the public. They make about 30% of what is available.
I lived a couple miles from that plant for 5 years. It will hurt that area economy.
A friend of mine has worked there for 26 years... she put in for her retirement !

A friend of mine has worked there for 26 years... she put in for her retirement !
I lived on Burnley Road for 5 years. I worked a couple times in the town of Lake City. Most people don't even know there is a town. The plant took most of it and drained the lake. They shoot several thousand rounds a day into the old lake bed. They have poisoned most of the well water in that area.

Latest posts

Back