Media

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is exactly what I was thinking. To me, this was set to be revisited just before the election, and I believe a Democrat leaked it to garner some more votes.
I'm shocked that the demonrats would stoop so low as to do something like this...shocked, I am!

...the man's toast

"The president is actually asking for $30 billion for the war effort, but he said “$300 billion” ........twice

“Before Russia attacked, we made sure Russia had Javelins and other weapons to strengthen their defenses so Ukraine was ready for whatever happened,”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ns-to-ukraine/
What's worse him or kameltoe? We're screwed for the next 3 years no matter what happens in the oral office.

Resized_13818.jpeg

he is just as big of a piece of shit as xiden himself

Unbelievable. In Michigan a car owner is responsible for all accidents. Guy dropped his car at dealer for oil change. After the oil change, employee, kid who does not drive and does not know how to drive a stick, starts the car to check for leaks and takes his foot off the clutch and the car lurches forward and kills another employee. Car owner is at fault. Dealers are immune from prosecution.

Latest posts

Back