Media

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Despite presenting itself to the public as the arbiter of truth and guarantor of factually-accurate information, guarding users against “fake news” and “misinformation,” Facebook has admitted in court that its “fact checks” of information — frequently aimed at conservatives — are nothing more than statements of opinion.
The bombshell emerged from Facebook’s court battle with John Stossel, who is suing the company for defamation over its decision to add “fact check” labels to the libertarian pundit’s videos about climate change.

National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Anthony Fauci cowrote a "perspective" in the New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) Wednesday that acknowledged COVID vaccines were not living up to expectations. Not only do the three vaccines authorized for emergency use require boosters due to waning "protective efficacy," but they haven't stopped breakthrough infections, "allowing subsequent transmission to other people even when the vaccine prevents severe and fatal disease."

National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Anthony Fauci cowrote a "perspective" in the New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) Wednesday that acknowledged COVID vaccines were not living up to expectations. Not only do the three vaccines authorized for emergency use require boosters due to waning "protective efficacy," but they haven't stopped breakthrough infections, "allowing subsequent transmission to other people even when the vaccine prevents severe and fatal disease."

But we have to have vaccine mandates or loose your job.

I support Americans being free to train in firearms use without having to contend with useless draconian restrictions, laws and proposed laws that only endanger the law-abiding.

Banning modern sporting rifles which are functionally no different than rifles made over 100 years ago. i.e. Remington Model 8 and Winchester 1905.

Ridiculous magazine capacity restrictions - Companies do not make "7-rd" magazines for the majority of the guns they manufacture.

Banks reporting to the government how much ammo people buy - U.S. Sen. Ed Markey (D-MA.) and U.S. Rep. Madeleine Dean (D-Pa.)

Charge 35% ammunition tax - Rep. Jillian Gilchrest (D-CT)

Charge a $200 tax and require registration of modern sporting rifles and each magazine a person has. - Joe "Let's Go Brandon" Biden

Limit firearm ammunition purchases to twice a gun’s capacity every 90 days - Sen. Roxanne Persaud (D-NY)

Make the names and addresses of handgun owners public. - Rep. Stephen D. Dargan (D-CT)

Go through a three-day waiting period unless at least two hours of anger management training is completed. Sen. Audrey Gibson (D-FL)

Require county sheriffs to conduct annual safe-storage inspections in the homes of registered semi-automatic rifle owners. Sen Ed Murray - (D-WA) (He apparently has never heard of the 4th Amendment)

California lawmakers proposed a 5 cent tax on each bullet purchased.

These are but a few of the laws and proposed laws anti-rights lawmakers have put forth. None of them will reduce crime since criminals by their very nature do not obey laws. In fact such laws just embolden criminals who no longer need fear most of their victims.

The only goal of such laws is to, by the stroke of pen, turn law abiding Americans into criminals while working to deprive them of their Creator given right to self-defense.

The Supreme Court has affirmed that the police have no duty to protect you as an individual. Ergo, in a situation the potential victim is the first responder.

I went to school at the wrong time. Some school districts in Kommiefornia will no longer give a "D" or "F" grade. FettGrins.gif

F Him. I know all the players in this incident. I spoke to the chief in detail about this yesterday, who has been my friend for the last 20+ years. They did the right thing. This libtard DA assistant, who was drunk, got mouthy and threatened one of our cops. Knowing drunks say stupid things, he was tossed into jail where he belonged. When he sobered up, he was let go with no charges, just like we do with all idiot drunks.

Latest posts

Back