Media

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what about Student on teacher SEX.... (if she was willing)
Is there a season limit, a statute of limitation... should I be worried ?
Ah... High school senior English class. Miss Taylor, hot blonde, perfect body, always wore mini skirts, loved sitting on her desk facing the class, only class I ever played attention in. Every guy in her class had a crush on her.

Good for him.
FE7U-t_XsAMsxUP.jpg

"Speaking to Tucker Carlson in an interview that aired Monday, Rittenhouse said he believed they came to the correct verdict because the case was not about him; rather, it was about the fundamental right of self-defense.

“I thought they came to the correct verdict because it wasn’t Kyle Rittenhouse on trial in Wisconsin — it was the right to self-defense on trial,” the 18-year-old said. “And if I was convicted… no one would ever be privileged to defend their life against attackers.”"

"Speaking to Tucker Carlson in an interview that aired Monday, Rittenhouse said he believed they came to the correct verdict because the case was not about him; rather, it was about the fundamental right of self-defense.

“I thought they came to the correct verdict because it wasn’t Kyle Rittenhouse on trial in Wisconsin — it was the right to self-defense on trial,” the 18-year-old said. “And if I was convicted… no one would ever be privileged to defend their life against attackers.”"
For 18 y/o, this kid is no kid.

Don't know if any of you use streaming services but Hulu has a special. 99 cents a month for a year.

From the Salvation Army statement

Quote:
"Take a personal inventory on race and discuss it with a friend. If you engage a trusted Black or Brown friend, please make sure they have the emotional and mental capacity to handle this."

That would offend me if I were black.

Latest posts

Back