Media

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the Rolling Stones will no longer play "Brown Sugar" (cocaine) because the term might be considered racist. WTF? :eatagun:

Screenshot_20211014-205452_Google.jpg

All I can tell you is they said this week it was about cocaine. Some times these experts get it wrong.
For example, Puff the Magic Dragon,was written about an imaginary friend a friend of the group, Peter,Paul and Mary had. Not about pot like the "experts" say.

All I can tell you is they said this week it was about cocaine. Some times these experts get it wrong.
For example, Puff the Magic Dragon,was written about an imaginary friend a friend of the group, Peter,Paul and Mary had. Not about pot like the "experts" say.
I was told that was about heroin. I don't know for sure.

Walmart forces employees to do critical race theory training on 'white supremacy.

Billionaire Walmart Family says: Walmart critical race theory training: Whites should "accept their 'guilt and shame,' adopt the idea that 'white is not right,' acknowledge their racism"

Walmart forces employees to do critical race theory training on 'white supremacy.

Billionaire Walmart Family says: Walmart critical race theory training: Whites should "accept their 'guilt and shame,' adopt

the idea that 'white is not right,' acknowledge their racism"

I acknowledge my racism...
……. fuck the chinks, whops, dagos, guinees, rednecks, 'gars, wht supremists, X gen, Ygen, and mostly libtards !!!!!

Why is it racist to not like people? I hate everyone equally, it's all on a case by case basis if I like you

Latest posts

Back