Media

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One couple who went to San Diego with us last week got the Delta varient. Headache on first day, sore muscles for 2 days. Tired and lazy for 3 days, then fine. Both said this varient and the flu was exactly the same.

One couple who went to San Diego with us last week got the Delta varient. Headache on first day, sore muscles for 2 days. Tired and lazy for 3 days, then fine.
Both said this varient and the flu was exactly the same.
Supposition

There is NO TEST for the delta variant.
The truth.
If it felt like a flu, symptoms of a flu, Passed in a couple days like a flu.... "Both said... (it) was exactly the same" as the flu....

No Test for a variant is available, it was a flu.

Last edited:
I keep hearing there is no test for the variant, but how can the CDC numbers climb, with 95% being the vid varient?

Just like the "reported" cases of thousands of elderly that "died" from the China-Virus !!!!!

My buddies family in California all have covid right now. Mild like a cold for all of them.

This one is coming in with illegals.

Fewer than 700 Lambda cases have been found in the U.S. since first being detected here months ago.

The Washington Post reports NYU researchers have found the Pfizer and Moderna vaccine are highly effective in combatting Lambda, but the Johnson and Johnson vaccine does not offer the same defenses.

This one is coming in with illegals.

Fewer than 700 Lambda cases have been found in the U.S. since first being detected here months ago.

The Washington Post reports NYU researchers have found the Pfizer and Moderna vaccine are highly effective in combatting Lambda, but the Johnson and Johnson vaccine does not offer the same defenses.

Test them all if on our side of the border. If positive shoot each one in the head and then use a catapult to toss there worthless asses back over the border.

Test them all if on our side of the border. If positive shoot each one in the head and then use a catapult to toss there worthless asses back over the border.
That'd be one way to do it, but why let any of them in to begin with? If their standard of living is so low they have to defect to here, why don't we just invest in mfg in those shitholes like we did in china?

Fuck that, my test for ChinaVirus is foolproof, it is always POSITIVE for a border crosser.

At the beginning of next year, California will begin enforcing an animal welfare proposition approved overwhelmingly by voters in 2018 that requires more space for breeding pigs, egg-laying chickens and veal calves. National veal and egg producers are optimistic they can meet the new standards, but only 4% of hog operations now comply with the new rules. Unless the courts intervene or the state temporarily allows non-compliant meat to be sold in the state, California will lose almost all of its pork supply, much of which comes from Iowa, and pork producers will face higher costs to regain a key market.

FB_IMG_1627842838209.jpg
FB_IMG_1627842956231.jpg

The viral tests that are used to determine if a person has COVID-19 are not designed to tell you what variant is causing the infection. Detecting the Delta variant, or other variants, requires a special type of testing called genomic sequencing. Due to the volume of COVID-19 cases, sequencing is not performed on all viral samples. However, because the Delta variant now accounts for the majority of COVID-19 cases in the United States, there is a strong likelihood that a positive test result indicates infection with the Delta variant.

Delta Variant FAQs
Looks like a guesstimate, to me.

Last edited:
My buddy went down 10 days ago with the delta variant, drove to a drive thru "swab up the nose test" but came back negative for vid. He knows he has it, but with the negative test, all it did was confuse him and us.

Latest posts

Back