Media

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evening Barrie. Had a car show in town today and tonight is cruise night where they shut down main street for the cars to cruise

Officer of the Year in El Monte didn’t work a single day in 2020
1626624524398.png

This is all it reports....

Detective Carlos Molina was placed on administrative leave for 19 months while the city investigated his handling of a yearlong child abuse investigation that went nowhere.

Cities do that. Years ago a friend of mine was getting his hunting rifle out of his car coming back from a hunting trip. A cop pulled in on the passenger side of the car. My friend laid the rifle on top of his car, raised his hands and backed away. The rifle was empty and pointed toward the front of the car. The cop shot him through the throat. He sued the city and won. The cop got promoted a few months later and stayed on the force long enough to retire. The cop had numerous complaints filed against him.

Cops who shoot people are forever idolized, but the cops who were able to talk down the bad guy into surrendering without any bullets fired were chastised.

You would have liked my uncle Raymond. He was supposed to be the dogcatcher but in those days he was also an officer. He was wounded twice in WW2. One night the young cops were arguing with a drunk to get in their car. This guy was mean. Raymond pulled in, got out and smacked the drunk up beside the head with the butt of his gun. He then spun it around and told the drunk. Get in the effing car or I'll blow your brains out. Raymond sat down beside him and kept the gun pressed against his head until they got to jail.
He became the handler for the only K-9 officer this town ever had.

Just saw an interesting statistic. In every country that has a black population, the majority of crime, especially murders are committed by black people.

Latest posts

Back