Media

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help"
Ronald Reagan.

McCloskys will be here July 3rd, he is running for senate. They are the St Louis couple who protected their homes from rioters and were arrested.

Remains for a local soldier who died in Korea in 1950 were returned home. While Trump was in office, he talked Un into sending them home.

If we are not supposed to use the pronouns "he or she" , that only leaves "it" , Sounds appropriate to me.

When officer Kevin Apple's funeral was held in Arkansas, all 4 lanes of I-49 stopped.

Read something funny. When some of these idiots record every encounter with the police, the cops turn on music. Youtube won't allow anything to be uploaded that has copyrighted music on it.

TC Energy Corporation, the company that developed the Keystone XL pipeline project, is seeking to recover more than $15 billion in damages from the United States, claiming the US government breached its free trade obligations when it revoked the permit for the project.

Latest posts

Back