Media

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHAT IF ALL THE BLACKS SUDDENLY LEFT AMERICA, WHICH IS 13.3% OF THE
TOTAL U.S.POPULATION:

Amount of people in poverty would drop - 34%,
The prison population would go down by -37%,
Welfare recipients would go down by - - - 42%,
Gang members would go down by - - - - - 53%
Chlamydia cases would go down - - - - - - 54%,
Homelessness would go down - - - - - - - -57%
Syphilis would go down - - - - - - - - - - - - 58%.
AIDS & HIV would go down by - - - - - - - -65%,
Gonorrhea would go down - - - - - - - - - - -69%,
Average ACT scores would go UP - - - - - 5.5 points.
Average IQ would go UP - - - - - - - - - - - -7.4 points, putting us
3rd in the world tied with Japan,
Average SAT scores would go UP almost - - - - -100 points,
The average income for Americans would go UP over $20,000 a year,

BUT DEMOCRATS WOULD LOSE 76% OF THEIR VOTING BASE!!!

And, many criminal defense attorneys would have to find another line of work!

Portland, Oregon. Tearing down Washington's statue and burning a flag on it.
washington.png

That's the little town I'm from. I lived there from age 30 to 50. It's a really nice peaceful small rural town and the people that live there are horrified that it was somehow selected to be a battlefront.
I know Bethel well. I was born in Cincinnati, Western Hills, dated a girl that lived just outside of Bethel in the early 70s. Use to rabbit hunt on my friends uncles farm up there in High School. Guess no place is immune to the craziness these days.

I know Bethel well. I was born in Cincinnati, Western Hills, dated a girl that lived just outside of Bethel in the early 70s. Use to rabbit hunt on my friends uncles farm up there in High School. Guess no place is immune to the craziness these days.

I was born in Cincinnati also and went to Mt Healthy schools, and then Diamond Oaks vocational on the west side for my Jr and Sr years. I knew several people from Western Hills. Do you know where the covered bridge is next to Winton Woods? I grew up in the neighborhood back there.

Harrison Bergeron (where we are headed?)

In the year 2081, the 211th, 212th, and 213th amendments to the Constitution dictate that all Americans are fully equal and not allowed to be smarter, better-looking, or more physically able than anyone else. The Handicapper General's agents enforce the equality laws, forcing citizens to wear "handicaps": masks for those who are too beautiful, loud radios that disrupt thoughts inside the ears of intelligent people, and heavy weights for the strong or athletic.

There is absolutely no excuse for what happened at NASCAR yesterday. Someone hung a noose in Bubba Wallace's(the only black driver) garage.

Latest posts

Back