Media

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
racist.jpg

I Iearned something about our President last night that I'm sure most people don't know. Rudi Giuliana, the Mayor of New York when 9/11 was hit, said last nigh...t on the news that our President Trump, which wasn't our President at the time, was at Ground Zero every day, and brought all his construction crews with him to help and find all those people that were victims of this horrible crime and to help with all the cleanup. That tells me that he is not all about himself, but he cares about us, the American people. He doesn't have to be our President, he could be living a life of luxury, instead of fighting the MSM. I know that if I had billions, I wouldn't do it. He is 74 years old and could live out his life in splendor, but instead, he fights the fake news and fake books written about him just because he loves us, America. President Trump, if anyone ever gets this post to you, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice for our country, and to tell you that I love having you be our president. Thank you

Someone I know was almost attacked by a dog last night. A city cop told her if she shot it to protect herself she would be arrested. I sent her the last line from the Missouri law on guns.

“No ordinance shall be construed to preclude the use of a firearm in the defense of person or property."

You could be arrested, booked and released with a promise to appear, in order to give the DA a chance to review all the facts and drop charges if it fits the criteria of that statute.

Barbara Bollier the Dem. senate candidate from Kansas is in favor of a gun confiscation like in Australia.

Latest posts

Back