Media

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1597503213055.jpg

’I want the death penalty’: Mom seeks justice for 5-year-old son killed by neighbor

1597607048749.png

8-16-2020

WILSON, N.C. — A mother continues to grieve for her 5-year-old son who was shot to death last weekend in Wilson, North Carolina.
Police said a neighbor, 25-year-old Darius Sessoms, walked up to Cannon Hinnant while he was playing outside with his siblings and shot him in the head.
“My baby didn’t deserve this,” Cannon’s mother, Bonny Waddell, said. “He had the biggest smile, the biggest eyes.”

’I want the death penalty’: Mom seeks justice for 5-year-old son killed by neighbor

1597607048749.png

8-16-2020

WILSON, N.C. — A mother continues to grieve for her 5-year-old son who was shot to death last weekend in Wilson, North Carolina.
Police said a neighbor, 25-year-old Darius Sessoms, walked up to Cannon Hinnant while he was playing outside with his siblings and shot him in the head.
“My baby didn’t deserve this,” Cannon’s mother, Bonny Waddell, said. “He had the biggest smile, the biggest eyes.”
I fully support her request.

July 6
·
My name is Aaliyah Norris. I was 7 years old yesterday. Then a 27 year old black man who was just paroled got into my mommys Car and shot me in my head.
You wont see or hear my story on the news. Because the guilty white liberals who operate 90 percent of the media are too busy canonizing and venerating violent Black felons. Like the man who shot me in the head.
I wonder if they will carry me down the street in a shiny box?
A White policeman carried me to the helicopter. I think he was sad. He gave me to the white woman on the helicopter and said to her Spartenburg ICU.
I died in the hospital before my Mommy and Daddy could say goodbye.
Please share my story. I was somebody's Daughter and granddaughter. The people on the news dont think I'm important. I hope you do.
1597628621524.png

WILSON, N.C. - More than $700,000 has been raised for the funeral service expenses of a slain 5-year-old boy in North Carolina whose death has captured national attention.

The donations poured into a GoFundMe page organized by Gwen Hinnant, who identifies herself on the website as Cannon Hinnant’s grandmother

“Banning guns is an idea whose time has come.”--Joseph Biden, (D) Vice President of the United States and current candidate for president

Thats Trump and Epstein. Yep. But thats not on the pedo-island. Thats at Mar-a-lago. The club that Trump owns. Which was also the ONLY club in Palm Beach that allowed blacks and Jews, and that was only because Trump refused to follow that ordinance. He actually sued the city of Palm Beach for being racist against blacks and Jews. Trump later banned Epstein from the club because he found out Epstein made passes at the 14 yr old daughter of another member, and in 2002 he publicly outed Epstein as a pedophile. Long before Epstein was investigated or charged. In 2005, all of Epsteins contacts were subpoenaed, except Trump, because he came forward willingly. So, to all of you misinformed dummies, stop trying to use this nasty circle of pedophiles to express your hate for Trump. Do your research and stop being sheep that see a picture and make up your own story to it. And for God's sake, stop using this sick shit going on, to push your Trump hating agenda. Its pathetic and mindless.
117818797_2657386411192365_2170469076444481565_n.jpg
117818797_2657386411192365_2170469076444481565_n.jpg

Epsteins dealing run deeper than anyone could imagine. Anthony Weiners laptop revealed more than most people could ever imagine. Deep State has many bodies buried, 800,000 children go missing each year.

FB_IMG_1597503213055.jpg

Portsmouth, Va Police Drop The Hammer, Announce Multiple Arrest Warrants For Confederate Monument Vandals Including A Dem Senator, NAACP Members And School Board Member

The Portsmouth, Virginia Police Chief Angela Greene has just announced that “several individuals conspired and organized to destroy a Confederate monument, as well as summon hundreds of people to join in the felonious acts, which not only resulted in hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage to the monument, and ultimately, the life-threatening injury to Mr. Green”.

Therefore on today’s date, felony warrants, for conspiracy to commit a felony and felony injury to a monument in excess of $100,000 have been obtained for the following individuals: Senator L. Louise Lucas, NAACP Representative James Boyd, NAACP Representative Louie Gibbs, NAACP Representative, Lakeesha Hicks, School Board member, Lakisha Atkinson…,” and she went on. Full list

She said that she will make sure all laws are upheld and plans to execute a “comprehensive investigation”. They have “identified and secured arrest warrants of numerous individuals who conspired, organized, and participated in the felonious acts on June 10th.”

I just saw a great Kamala meme today that said, "She will be an inspiration to young girls by showing that if you sleep with the right powerfully connected men then you too can play second fiddle to a man with dementia. It's basically a Cinderella story".

Latest posts

Back