last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna go attempt to run a coupke dump trucks today, lets see how this goes

May God be with you, and your duct taped trucks.
Sad part is im the maintenance king. Today a brass nipple on an air valve that operates the latches that hold the gate shut broke at the threads. Spent 3 hours under it at the pit. I think all this stuff is because we are hauling 15 miles down a nasty dirt road so everything is bouncing around. Good news is that freightliner will be new again in a week or two. The Ford L9000 i drive is a battle wagon, rides like shit, bounces all over the road abd wears me out but it will haul anything you throw at it and never breaks.

Morning. My grandkids want to go to the aquarium in Galveston. $450. for 5 people. Are the people there nuts?

Morning. I was looking at boat cruises for my daughter. There are Disney boat cruises that she can take her kids on, which are everywhere on the west coast, but saw a Panama crossing that dropped them off in Galveston, Tx, but saw no cruises back from Galveston? What happens to the boat after it drops off people in Texas?

Morning. I was looking at boat cruises for my daughter. There are Disney boat cruises that she can take her kids on, which are everywhere on the west coast, but saw a Panama crossing that dropped them off in Galveston, Tx, but saw no cruises back from Galveston? What happens to the boat after it drops off people in Texas?

Does it maybe start the same cruise again only in reverse?

Im gonna have a bunch of pissed off customers, leaving for two weeks when we are slammed.

Latest posts

Back