last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well its begun, sister told me to F off today. We had afreed to use my realtor for grandpas stuff because she is one of the best, will discount our sale and ive done 8 transactions with her and all went perfect. Sister now wants to use one of her friends friends to sell the houses. Says hes the best and gets bidding wars every time. I had my realtor look him up. He sold 1 house in 2019, listed 3 in 2020, one canceled, one didnt sell and one sold. Hasn't sold any since and has never been a buyers agent.
Who is EXECUTOR?
There has to be one named in the will.

Send that info to her and EVERY relative you know
And at the end... tell her, No Damned way and to go fuck agoat!

Morning Barrie, on day 17 of working without a day off. Been putting in 12-15 hours a day. All so i can leave to go to California to work with my idiot sister.
I thought it was slowing down and they pretty much stopped construction. Are things picking back up again?

I found a picture of my 7th Grade class.
Somewhere in it is me ?
Now remember, I went from the 5th grade to the 7th... skipped the 6th...
….so I was a year or more younger than anyone in the class.

(and NO, I am not wearing a dress)

IMG_20230521_100046177my 7th grade class.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20230521_100046177my 7th grade class.jpg
    IMG_20230521_100046177my 7th grade class.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
Who is EXECUTOR?
There has to be one named in the will.
She is unfortunately, thats why we are screwed. It was me until i moved out of state. Grandpa didnt want to have me bother with it.

I thought it was slowing down and they pretty much stopped construction. Are things picking back up again?
Residential has pretty gone away, this is a typical cycle. Now we are doing commercial work. Although there is not a lot, we just got lucky with some bids. That and they all went at the same time. Next month ill probably be sitting home. We dont have much on the books for after this work. Next government work will pick up as when the economy is going down the feds flood states with projects.

Ah, rural justice. At a festival last week in Joplin, a man grabbed a little girl and tried to run with her. Her mother chased him and he let her go. Some good citizens stopped him and held him for police. Somehow, he got hurt before the police got there.
3 or 4 years ago, an illegal who was called Taco, raped a 6 year old here and left her for dead. She woke up and walked home. Taco was arrested. The next day a local guy got himself arrested on purpose. The sheriff put both of them in the general population. Taco was in the hospital before morning. None of the other inmates saw what happened. Amazing. lol.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back