last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning all. Damn, it poured, I mean poured last night. It hailed, it sleeted, we had flash flood alarms going off, tornado watched throughout Southern California. What a night. Just woke up, still pouring and pool is again overflowing.

Even the Weather Gods hate this Liberal State!

Good morning!
It's rained 1.25" here in the last day. I've never seen such a wet winter like this since I've moved here. There's been flooding and evacuations all along the Verde River and Oak Creek.

I see where a man in LA threatened to shoot up a school and then showed up there with guns. Gascon declined to charge him until the sheriff made it public. Then a miracle, he was charged with 3 felonies. I bet he was black.

Evening, can i win the lotto yet?

Better yet, ill sell everything i own and go buy a 2 bedroom house and retire. We can go on welfare and be covered for many years

The California Assembly's Public Safety Committee has approved a bill that would ban the use of police dogs for arrests, apprehensions and crowd control, apparently a first-in-the-country measure. The authors of the bill cited the need for the removal of police dogs due to racial bias and violence against Black Americans and people of color.

Assembly Bill 742 seeks to ban the use of police dogs for arrest, apprehensions or any form of crowd control.

The legislation would not prevent the use of police dogs for search and rescue, explosives detection and narcotics searches.

Let my foreman use my dually to move our equipment, i dont know how he got mud on everything

I just left home depot. Needed 100 2x4s. Was feeling lazy so i had them pull them and set them on my trailer. Took three of them an hour and a half to pull them. Thats one piece per minute.

Latest posts

Back