last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My sister is pathetic, she couldn't be with grandpa this week or meet with us because she "had something to do thursday and friday" and "a memorial to go to today", then just couldn't be here til monday. Then i find out she went to vegas and to a Renaissance fair this weekend. Thats way more important than the man who has paid her way for the last 48 years.

Found out he bought her kids cars and has been paying her way for years. And of course she has his credit cards and bank cards because she didnt feel safe leaving them at his house. We had a problem after my mom died of her accidentally spending moms money on her.

That's terrible Chris!
Who's the executer of his will? I hope not her!

Time for a family meeting, followed by execution of said sister. I friggin hate thieves.
Its funny, she doesn't try to steal, shes just dumb. Shes never had to pay for anything in life and grandpa has always taken care of her so its just the way it is for her.

My brother showed up today. Grandpa is doing better, memory is coming back.

Im back at that fancy shopping center, they have a grocery store and a wine store underground. Kinda neat. Underground parking garafe with the stores in that level.

Evening, spent the day with grandpa. He is doing ok. Memory is better every day. I still think he is at the end of life. There are many things that are way different in him. He used to watch the news and baseball religiously and now has no interest at all. Doesnt care to wear his glasses or hearing aid. One odd thing is he asked my wife if they had a service for her mom and we never told him she died.

Latest posts

Back