last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My good friend Ronnie at the shop has that problem, some days it all but cripples him.
Yesterday i felt good, hopped in my dodge and towed a trailer home and back to my shop got out and could barely walk. Hurts like hell to put pressure on my right leg. Usually its my left side bothering me. On Monday i hurt my back lifting a framed wall in place for my garage and i bet thats what flared it up.

Yesterday i felt good, hopped in my dodge and towed a trailer home and back to my shop got out and could barely walk. Hurts like hell to put pressure on my right leg. Usually its my left side bothering me. On Monday i hurt my back lifting a framed wall in place for my garage and i bet thats what flared it up.

If lifting the wall didn't cause it it sure didn't help it.

Anyone need parts
20230210_133210.jpg

So my 07 ram is a Laramie but a 6 seater. At the junk yard today i found the same truck with perfect interior that was the 5 seater with the nice center console that attaches to the dash so i pulled all the parts to swap it. Cost me 26 bucks. Maybe ill take before and after pictures this time.

Latest posts

Back