last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Friend wants me to serve a subpoena to his crazy neighbor who he is trying to get a restraining order against. She walks her dogs around at 7am.

As long as she doesn't walk her dogs armed. You coming up on her to serve papers could freak her out.

Drove an hour to home depot, showed they had what i needed in stock. Get tgere and absolutely no one tries to help me. Im climbing shelves looking for what i need, nowhere to be found. Now im way late to working and have to drive 15 minutes fartger away to another store.

Well, the subpoena was served. I picked up the restraining order subpoena from my friend at 0655 hrs. I parked down the street, around the corner of the bitches house, but it was in full view. At 0754, her garage door opened and I saw her and her two dogs walking out on a long leash, with her tailing along, dressed in her finest 30 year old robe. She knows me, since she bought me dinner once a few years ago, but I'm sure her mind was foggy. As Scout mentioned, I do know she has a gun, so I had to play it cool. Once she walked 2 houses away, I slowly drove up next to her and as I opened the door, I said "Hi Debbie!" That caught her by surprise and her little dogs started barking, which was another distraction. I handed her a 1/2" stack of papers and said, "this is for you", but once she saw the court seal, she turned around and began to walk away. I threw the papers on the sidewalk right next to her, and she looked really pissed. She bent over, grabbed the papers and said, "you didn't need to throw them on the ground", and I replied, "you didn't need to walk away!" Since they were in her hands, service was complete, and I got into my car and drove away. Ironically, my friend and his wife were in their upstairs bathroom and saw the entire service, and were laughing hysterically. Gawd, I miss doing cop stuff.

Last edited:
Drove an hour to home depot, showed they had what i needed in stock. Get tgere and absolutely no one tries to help me. Im climbing shelves looking for what i need, nowhere to be found. Now im way late to working and have to drive 15 minutes fartger away to another store.

Sounds like situation normal these days.

Evening, worked on the garage again. Got about 3/4 of the siding up. Got the roofing paper up, hopefully the wind doesn't take it off before i can get the roof on whenever that might be. Still need to fram up the front wall to hang doors, doing it kinda backwards but utilizing help when i can get it for things that are hard to do by myself.

I Got Ducked...

ducked111111111.jpg

Found when I left restaurant after breakfast

What does it mean? Ok. It is a message from another Jeep owner wishing you well.

Last edited:
Afternoon, doing some framing on my garage. Have very little motivation.

Latest posts

Back