last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evening all. Got the new seats and carpet in my 08 f250. Its almost ready to get back on the road

The seats are out of an expedition and are temporary until i can find some super duty seats, the picture makes them match less than they do. In person they are closer in color. This truck was a work truck since new and not taken care of at all. Under the original plastic floors was a half inch of dried mud. It was disgusting.
20230127_193623.jpg

It is a base model and originally had a vinyl bench then the people that owned it before me put aftermarket crappy buckets in it. I should have taken pictures from before

Good morning!
Finished my taxes last night and e-filed. It always feels good to get that done. My refund will pay off the little that's left on my red Wrangler - 2 years early, and I'll have a nice chunk left to put in savings.

I hate taxes, mine are a cluster with businesses and rentals and all. And i always owe so its not fun

Owning your own business makes it tough. My husband had a construction business... remodel, custom cabinet building, carpentry. He never hired anyone and just employed them as contractors but the taxes were still a bear so he had an accountant. After he died I had to try to figure it all out and box everything up for the accountant.

I unexpectedly owed taxes a few years ago so I upped my withholdings so I'd not be hit with that again.

I did my own business taxes for 40 years. Don't have to file now, except for real estate tax rebate. Here, if you are over 60, you can get your real estate taxes back.
Morning all.

I technically have four businesses, my excavation company, ice cream shop, rentals, and an llc that owns some of my properties. My goal is always to break even or take a loss but i also run my stuff paid for which hurts me at tax time. You are not allowed to save money. Its a dumb game, work hard all year and finally get some money in the bank then by the end of the year you have to spend it or give it away.

The best part of owning our own business was what we could deduct as business expenses. We ran it out of our home so shop space and office space, internet, cell phones, gas, truck payments, tools, etc were all deductible.

Latest posts

Back