last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got a call from the development i was working for. They are building again. Lets see for how long

Sen. Josh Hawley (R-Mo.) has introduced a bill that would ban members of Congress from trading and owning stocks, using the name of his legislation to take a jab at Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.).

Hawley on Tuesday introduced the Pelosi Act — or the Preventing Elected Leaders from Owning Securities and Investments Act — renewing a legislative push to curtail stock trading by lawmakers that has failed over the last few years.

Seems they are taking a big gamble. They must be really hungry.
They sold all their inventory. Even a couple rentals they had. I think we have been talking about a drop for 6 months now and it hasnt happened so people figure its not going to happen. Im sure we will get busy and it will collapse, but i like making money so im in.

I hear from speculators who say the worst is over. Me, I'm not so sure.
The 3M company has had a factory here since the 60s. They just laid off for the first time since it has been here. Only 43 out of 700. But that will still hurt locally.

Had to start taping my foot again, plantar fasciitis is coming back. Got rid of it for a year.

Latest posts

Back