last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's been a member on another forum with me for years. His son is building a CJ7, and used Rhinoliner for the roof. I explained that the rhinoliner fades to gray fast and mud can't be scrubbed out. I showed an old pic of my YJ that I painted the top with "Hammered Black" and he said, "holy shit, this is the same havasu from Jeep Forum?"
I guess he knows me from my old vehicles? He said Jeep Forum went to shit when Keith sold it....which I already knew.

I'm Facebook friends with Hash (Jeff) and his wife Alex. Their son Jacob seems like a really great kid.

Last edited:
He's been a member on another forum with me for years. His son is building a CJ7, and used Rhinoliner for the roof. I explained that the rhinoliner fades to gray fast and mud can't be scrubbed out. I showed an old pic of my YJ that I painted the top with "Hammered Black" and he said, "holy shit, this is the same havasu from Jeep Forum?"
I guess he knows me from my old vehicles? He said Jeep Forum went to shit when Keith sold it....which I already knew.
Invite him to come over here.

He already is a member under the name Hashbrown and BigAl is Alex. I think most of the people from the JFSR were invited here when Keith sold JeepForum this one was started. Most drifted away though and formed an SR Facebook group instead.

Last edited:
I just invited him here. He also goes by hashbrown on a mutual forum I admin on, it's called "Home and Country Living", or similar. It use to be "Prepared Society" and blended with our own Ruger Forum and Glock Forum, which are all Keith's forums.

I like this...
Screenshot_20230120_224604_Chrome.jpg

Latest posts

Back