last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
The idea we allow semiautomatic weapons to be purchased is sick. It's just sick. It has no no socially redeeming value. Zero. None.

I shop home depot and lowes online for black Friday, really no good sales and i dont need anything anyway

I shop home depot and lowes online for black Friday, really no good sales and i dont need anything anyway
Local gun store is having black friday sales, but I don't have any money. On guns,buy one get a cheaper one free.

Guns are bad. The prezzydent said so.
Just went to pool supply and got a 1/2 gal of "weekly Stabilizer" for $42. Regular price was $98. Went to grocery store and they had avocados half price today and half price hamburger meat, only $3.49 a pound. I stocked up.

Wife braved the store and went to get our tv, she said there was less people out than a normal Saturday.

I tried to go to my shop and tinker, i made it almost 30 minutes before i realized im still sick so back to bed for me

Yep. Rib eye choice, not prime is $14.99. Pre-frozen baby back ribs are $4 a pound. Chix wings are $4.50 a pound, and boneless chix thighs are $4 a pound. Breast is $3.50 a pound.
I just paid a buck a pound for wings, 1.97 for boneless breasts. Paid 3 bucks a pound for ground beef

Good morning everyone!
I woke with a headache that's starting to ease some now that I'm on my second cup of coffee.

Hope you two get over the flu quick!

Chris, are you still in the basement? When I got home from my trip and quarantined up in the loft I realized how much I like it up there, so now I'm up there a lot.

Im still in the basement, still sick. Have to go look at a job today and grab some stuff from our shop in town. Im getting better but still far from good

Latest posts

Back