last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20221124_163541.jpg

Kids brought me turkey dinner to my dungeon. I think this is the most amount of time ive spent in the basement its kinda nice down here.

First chance to sit. Never again.
Lazy sister in law didn't lift a finger, but downed 4 bottles of wine. Lazy bitch.
It was good food though.
Pretty sure ive heard that before. Only alcohol im consuming is Nyquill

Morning all, today might be the day, that i leave the basement

We need a new tv but i dont want to fight the crowds so ill wait.

I need some pool chemicals at Leslie's Pool Supply. Regular $99, on sale for $39. I have to pass by a Home Depot, but honestly, They don't have any good sales today. Not even power tools. They raise the price 20%, then drop the price 22%. Just not worth the gas to get there.

I need some pool chemicals at Leslie's Pool Supply. Regular $99, on sale for $39. I have to pass by a Home Depot, but honestly, They don't have any good sales today. Not even power tools. They raise the price 20%, then drop the price 22%. Just not worth the gas to get there.
Local grocery store had a package of 10 fresh premade hamburger patties for $5.99 a couple weeks ago. Today they are on sale for $9.99 frozen. I bought some when they were $5.99 and they had an odd taste.

Latest posts

Back