last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Thanksgiving to all you turkeys.
big bird.jpg

Happy thanksgiving all.

I have a walk in closet named "My Costco Closet". It is stuffed to the brim with 3-4 months worth of coffee, canned goods, and paper products. Next to my gun safe is my paramedic bag where I have sutures, lydocaine, ventilators, shooting gauze, eye flush, surgical gowns, etc. I have a cabinet in my garage full of emergency supplies, stoves, toilets, tarps, radios, life Straws,and MRE's. I have 6 cases of water on hand in the garage, and 20 gallons of gas for the generator, and (6) 5 gallon tanks full of propane for the BBQ and outside heaters.

All my prescriptions are 90 day supplies, but for the last few years, I learned that you can refill in 80 days, so every 3 months I advance 10 more days, so I now have about 180 days worth of meds in stock at all times.

Happy thanksgiving all.

I have a walk in closet named "My Costco Closet". It is stuffed to the brim with 3-4 months worth of coffee, canned goods, and paper products. Next to my gun safe is my paramedic bag where I have sutures, lydocaine, ventilators, shooting gauze, eye flush, surgical gowns, etc. I have a cabinet in my garage full of emergency supplies, stoves, toilets, tarps, radios, life Straws,and MRE's. I have 6 cases of water on hand in the garage, and 20 gallons of gas for the generator, and (6) 5 gallon tanks full of propane for the BBQ and outside heaters.

All my prescriptions are 90 day supplies, but for the last few years, I learned that you can refill in 80 days, so every 3 months I advance 10 more days, so I now have about 180 days worth of meds in stock at all times.
I do the same with the meds. I have extra.

Happy thanksgiving all.

Morning Mark, thanks for the heads up on the prescriptions.

Reading about the Walmart shooting. If you don't allow employees to carry, you should be criminally liable when there is a shooting.

I haven't got out of bed today. Still sick as a dog.

Latest posts

Back