last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel great. I saw the solar flagpole light wasn't working last night, and Amazon said delivery was 2 weeks out. My neighbor, who has Amazon Prime, ordered me a new light at 5pm, they promised delivery by 10PM. At 1010PM, neighbor got a text saying delivery was delayed for a few hours, but was promptly delivered at 5:15 AM. Damn, they take these deliveries seriously. Maybe Prime is worth it?

I feel great. I saw the solar flagpole light wasn't working last night, and Amazon said delivery was 2 weeks out. My neighbor, who has Amazon Prime, ordered me a new light at 5pm, they promised delivery by 10PM. At 1010PM, neighbor got a text saying delivery was delayed for a few hours, but was promptly delivered at 5:15 AM. Damn, they take these deliveries seriously. Maybe Prime is worth it?
Prime is next day at my shop, at my house its like three days because that extra 10 minutes driving is a killer.

Have a temp of 103, haven't felt this bad in a very long time. Been sleeping all day

Have a temp of 103, haven't felt this bad in a very long time. Been sleeping all day
I know the feeling like crap thing. Had to double my heart meds the last couple days. Heart doctor has told me that beating a little faster won't hurt, just to take another pill. Makes me feel like crap.

I cant wait til kids are out of school. I have bursitis in my hip, sleeping all day has made for a pain i have never felt before. The most pain i have ever been in. Trying to load up on a pain pill so hopefully i can sleep tonight. This is ridiculous. Feels like i broke my hip. Been stretching it for an hour.

The one plus side is i have full service catering and a 2500 sf basement to myself. If only i felt better.

Anyone else keep a lot of food on hand? My old office now has shelves on the wall loaded with food. Canned goods, boxed dinners, tuna, canned chicken, salmon, Bags of pasta, rice, beans, Peanut butter, condiments, snacks, probably 3 months food. 30 rolls of paper towels, 30 rolls of T paper. Cases of bottled water. Ready for the zombie apocalypse.

Anyone else keep a lot of food on hand? My old office now has shelves on the wall loaded with food. Canned goods, boxed dinners, tuna, canned chicken, salmon, Bags of pasta, rice, beans, Peanut butter, condiments, snacks, probably 3 months food. 30 rolls of paper towels, 30 rolls of T paper. Cases of bottled water. Ready for the zombie apocalypse.

Damn good idea.

Have about a year's worth of long term storage food, soaps, vitamins, paper products, instant coffee, etc.

Have about a year's worth of long term storage food, soaps, vitamins, paper products, instant coffee, etc.
Have regular coffee. We can't stand instant. We do have soap, vitamins, allergy meds, tylenol. ibuprofen, bandages,etc.

I'm not a fan of instant either, but it stores a lot longer. I've got first aid supplies, OTC meds, vegetable seeds, a rocket stove, and ceramic water filters too.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back