last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning. Just got a call that my niece, who lives inland from Daytona Beach, had her home flood. Both of their cars are under 4' of water, and the furniture is floating inside their house. At least they are unharmed.

Morning. Just got a call that my niece, who lives inland from Daytona Beach, had her home flood. Both of their cars are under 4' of water, and the furniture is floating inside their house. At least they are unharmed.

Yes... so sorry to hear this.
...be thankful that they are OK, and let the Insurance take care of the rest !

Their biggest issue is they are caregivers to the husband's elderly, bedridden parents. They called for help to evacuate them, but the fire department said it will be hours, maybe even days to get to them. Ironically, they never received evacuation orders.

I know I have 200 of my red cross friends who are stuck in Orlando, too close to really help anyone, but I'm sure they will bring in helicopters to set up shelters. They begged me to go there as manager, but I declined and maybe will go out there in a few weeks.

Morning all, leaving this afternoon to go tuna fishing

Morning all, leaving this afternoon to go tuna fishing

Well be careful when setting the hook, do you plan on just walking the beach for a catch or you going out in a boat?

Tuna0n beach.jpg

Latest posts

Back