last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning fine gents. Where has Scout been?
I'm here! :coffee:

Just been busy with a few projects.... washed my red jeep and used hard water spot remover on it (it turned out great!)... gave the dogs baths... decluttered and organized my dresser and closet and got rid of a lot of clothes... cleaned out the arizona room... and lastly my iPod died 😢 with all my music on it and they don't make ipods anymore (and I don't like apple products anyways) so I joined Spotify and have been downloading a vast music library onto my phone -and I bought a few different bluetooth speakers so I can listen.

Next projects are washing and detailing Woodstock my TJ, and then Taz my RZR.

Last edited:
I'd like to know more about this spot remover?

I remember ears ago, I purchased an iPod transfer app, that allowed me to dump all my songs back onto my laptop. When I bought the Cad, it allowed me to transfer 10 gig of music onto a stick, and plugged it in. I now have my iPod songs playing through my media option in my car. Now, at the push of a button, I can play The Ventures, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Marshall Tucker, and hell, even Frank Sinatra.

I remember ears ago, I purchased an iPod transfer app, that allowed me to dump all my songs back onto my laptop. When I bought the Cad, it allowed me to transfer 10 gig of music onto a stick, and plugged it in. I now have my iPod songs playing through my media option in my car. Now, at the push of a button, I can play The Ventures, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Marshall Tucker, and hell, even Frank Sinatra.

I used the Chemical Guys Heavy Duty Water Spot Remover. It was amazing... took even old water spots right off. I have a professionally applied ceramic coating on my red jeep so I was leery of using it but it turned out fine and now looks like the day he applied the coating. Just make sure you follow the directions precisely. I did it on a cloudy cool morning and only on a small area at a time before I wiped it off with microfiber and then used a generous amount of quick detail spray to neutralize it and buffed that in with clean microfiber cloth. I guess I could have used a spray bottle of waterless wash instead but it turned out really well using the detail spray.

I also have the Carpro Spotless that I believe is milder and made for ceramic coated cars but haven't tried that yet.
PXL_20220916_153801456.jpg

My Pixel 6Pro phone has 256GB of memory... Plenty for all the music I could ever download! And my phone goes wherever I go so it's always with me. Spotify lets me download up to 10k songs for $9.99 a month. Cheaper than buying another apple product to play my old itunes library.

I too have spotify, but pretty unhappy that many of the songs I like are unavailable on their platform.
Seriously? I've only not been able to find one song so far ... Rolling Stones - Travelin' Man. I've even found some pretty obscure stuff too... Bodega - a Celtic rock band..... and Sisters of Your Sunshine Vapor - a psychedelic rock band kinda reminiscent of the Doors mixed with Danzig.

I think some artists removed their music from Spotify because Spotify refused to eliminate the Joe Rogan podcast because of some conservative content he had... IMO if the artists removed music for that reason then I don't need or want to listen to them.

Last edited:
Good afternoon, another day of dr appts. Young nurse stuck me 3 times could not get an IV started. Old nurse got it first stick.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back