last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go over to the jokes and type in "ba" in capital letters and the butt emoli pops up. Why? Needs to be fixed.

Afternoon, cleaned out the garage attic at grandpas, had some furniture my great grandfather built and a bunch of my moms toys from when she was a kid. Its like a museum here.

My neighbor gave me his, but when I plugged it in, it didn't work. He told me to keep it anyways, but was too busy to take the time to try to fix it so i returned it. Weeks later, he died, so all hopes were lost.
Went to Costco, trimmed bushes, and mowed the lawn. I sweat like a pig. I came in and saw it was 100 degrees. Now I know why I was as wet as a whore on a Friday night.

After cleaning out the garage raftrrs this morning i was soaked, and it was still cool out. I hate the heat. At least at home it dips to the 50s-60s at night.

Ok, working on a Dodge Journey. Battery won't stay up. New battery, had it checked anyway, checked out good. Alternator charging 14.3, within specs, parasitic draw 14 mA. , within specs, new starter. Car is driven every day, it is fine. Let it sit for 3-4 days, battery is dead. I'm lost.

Ok, working on a Dodge Journey. Battery won't stay up. New battery, had it checked anyway, checked out good. Alternator charging 14.3, within specs, parasitic draw 14 mA. , within specs, new starter. Car is driven every day, it is fine. Let it sit for 3-4 days, battery is dead. I'm lost.

Are you leaving phone chargers plugged in?

You definitely have a parasitic draw somewhere.

My new grocery getter

Attachments

• 20220809_201449.jpg
    20220809_201449.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220809_185036.jpg
    20220809_185036.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back