last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are flying back for his daughter's high school graduation. They live near Meridian and want to enjoy ice cream.
Well, we don't have any right now. Tell them to go to cowboys chophouse and grab a steak.

They are flying 800 miles to see the midget strippers! You need to accommodate them. I hear this ice cream parlor is a one of a kind!
There I'd a hefty cover charge

Morning all, have a cold and supposed to have surgery tomorrow. Let's see if they still let me.

Morning. On the phone for two hours to finally talk to someone at the cable company. And they can't figure it out.

Talk about inflation. Just bought a footlong at Subway for 12 bucks. No chips no drink. Skimped on meat and cheese. I'm glad I almost never eat out, how do people afford this crap?

Talk about inflation. Just bought a footlong at Subway for 12 bucks. No chips no drink. Skimped on meat and cheese. I'm glad I almost never eat out, how do people afford this crap?
No idea. Stopped and bought my son a sausage, egg, cheese biscuit at McDonalds, $5. Cheapest Subway sandwich here is over $9.
Those places are feeling it. Local KFC is closed Mondays. BK closes at 9. Dairy Queen, my grandson is 17 and working overtime there, closes the inside at 7, drive thru at 9.

This Bidenflation shit is off the rails. When is someone going to place him in an old folks home, deem kameltoe incompetent, and arrest the rest of the crooks?

This shit keeps going things are going to get real ugly.

These idiots in DC are purposely trying to burn this country to the ground.

Was headed to the range and see two cops fighting a black bum duster. Cops were exhausted. I pulled over, identified myself and they asked for help. I body slammed the idiot, put my knee on his shoulder blades (yes, like next to his neck) and all 3 of us cuffed him. The old guy still has it. Poor cops were torn up pretty good, with ripped uniforms. As I said goodbye, 6 cops rolled in with lights and sirens.

batman.jpg

Evening, going in for surgery in the morning, if I don't make it ill say hi to Tom. If I do ill say hi to you bastards.

Had the nurse call me and interview for my surgery and since I wouldn't say that I go out of my way to exercise they put me down as does not exercise. I tried to explain that I work manual labor 12-16 hours a day so the last thing I want to do is workout after work. Then she asked if I could make it up two flights of stairs. I told her I'd beat her or anyone else running up two flights of stairs.

Latest posts

Back