last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
seems like there is Never any good news, any where, at any time.
this has been possibly one of my worst years ever... and God knows I had some really bad ones... '67, '68, '69, '70 were not so good!
in the last 6 weeks,18 polyps up my ass, three cancerous damn things removed from my neck and shoulder, Monday a new one on my neck and sporting about 12 or so stitches......

IMG_20220519_095229060cancer.jpg

…..my twin sister dead, my father dead, my mother dead, my younger brother dead, more friends than I could ever recall, neighbors, friends...

DAMN BIDEN TO HELL; china flu, 13 American servicemen dead at his hands Afghanistan, oil and gas prices rising daily, food prices and shortages, crime, ever growing inflation, taxes, his fucking druggy son and now baby formula....

I hope this train stops soon, I'm about ready to jump off...….

seems like there is Never any good news, any where, at any time.
this has been possibly one of my worst years ever... and God knows I had some really bad ones... '67, '68, '69, '70 were not so good!
in the last 6 weeks,18 polyps up my ass, three cancerous damn things removed from my neck and shoulder, Monday a new one on my neck and sporting about 12 or so stitches......

View attachment 8451

…..my twin sister dead, my father dead, my mother dead, my younger brother dead, more friends than I could ever recall, neighbors, friends...

DAMN BIDEN TO HELL; china flu, 13 American servicemen dead at his hands Afghanistan, oil and gas prices rising daily, food prices and shortages, crime, ever growing inflation, taxes, his fucking druggy son and now baby formula....

I hope this train stops soon, I'm about ready to jump off...….
I know Ken, I have several relatives that have died recently. I have had my blood drawn 15 times, 5 IV's, my wife has had two surgeries this year. We have have covid twice this year and too many ER trips to keep count. It has to get better, no room for it to get worse.

I'm going in for nose surgery next Wednesday so if you don't hear from me for a day or two don't immediately assume I died to. Wait a few days first.

Latest posts

Back