last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with you on that Tom.

I tried Salonpas gel last night. Rubbed in on my knee and rubbed it on my bicep. Damn, the wintergreen smell was so offensive mama moved to the couch. I slept like a baby, but now we gotta wash the sheets again. Why do they need to add that smell?

My pain doctor tried to get me on cbd. All it did to me was make me groggy. I'm to busy to be tired. Been fight with the bobcat dealer for a couple days now. Bought a 2020 skid steer for almost 80k last year. It's been in the shop four times for different things. Had an issue last week with hydraulics and they say it needs a 2000 hour service. Cost is 1900. I said no thanks. They kept telling me I need to expect problems on this older equipment. That rubbed me the wrong way. I finally found out how to get them to treat me right. I left a 2 star review and got a call within minutes.

Want me to stand in front of the business wearing my g- string. That should fuck their business for good.
It's 20 degrees out, you would look like a fat woman in a G string. They would probably whistle at you.

So far today,

We went to breakfast at 05:30.
We came home.
I pooped in a bucket and mailed it.... UPS....

Let me know if you get it !

and Mornin' to all the receivers...

Latest posts

Back