last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brought home the f450 I picked up from the auction. Paid 2k for it. It has 1500 in new tires and 250 in new batteries in it. It runs good and drives nice. It was a California truck that they spent time and money on thinking they would get a bunch of money out of it in idaho. They were wrong.View attachment 7607
What the Hell
A flat bed truck is no good in IDAHO.... all the potatoes will just roll right off of it !!!!!

72 degrees tomorrow. We will pay for the nice weather later. I have to haul off a load of brush that is already on my trailer. Our daughter wants my trailer to build a float for the Girl Scouts for the Christmas parade.

Uhhhh…. if 'she' wants to use the trailer.... have her unload the brush.

Remember the battery going down on my Chrysler. Changed the starter relay because the starter would only kick in sometimes. Did a battery voltage check the last 3 day, 1210 or above for three days. Bought a new meter. parasitic draw is only 20 mA. which is normal. Never heard of a starter relay sticking and draining a battery but, I have no other ideas. At least it seems to be fixed.

Latest posts

Back