last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I go get blood drawn again in the morning and then have an eye dr appt. I will finally be done with appts. for a while, if my blood work is ok.

Morning all, I get to put an alternator in my wife's cousins Kia sorento car thing this morning so they can leave. I have two complaints, first why does everyone's car break down when they come visit and why is this alternator a 3 hour job. You should never have to take half the car apart to do an alternator.

Morning all, I get to put an alternator in my wife's cousins Kia sorento car thing this morning so they can leave. I have two complaints, first why does everyone's car break down when they come visit and why is this alternator a 3 hour job. You should never have to take half the car apart to do an alternator.

Good morning Chris, sounds like it might be planned that way.

Then start writing!

1634574365380.png

How long did it take Chris? Also, what year Surrento?
2016, I probably could have done it in an hour but I took my time. About two and a half hours. Glad it wasn't older, they redesigned it to fix a lot of the problems with getting parts off. This is also eith putting it up on the lift. Would probably take 3 plus laying on the ground. I went in through the wheel well snd from the bottom.

We have a 2013 with I believe a leaking power steering pump. Hell, I can't even see it since the engine is mounted sideways.
Power steering is right on top front left and easy to get to and remove.

Latest posts

Back