last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did Ken go out to shit and the hogs ate him?
There are a lot of pig/hogs in Missoury… Every one believes they are Pit Masters in that state.
In fact most are married to Pigs....the rest are married to 'cousins'.... IMO

His wife found out that he traded his Shelby for a Gremlin and was kicked out of the house..
Well IF we were married she just might have something to say regarding it being traded.
And in what green-new-deal world makes you think she could make me do damn thing.
Aside from that all the Gremlins I went to look at were up in the beds of the broken down pickups they all seem to collect in Missoury, it saves space for all the hogs.

That's what I'm thinking. Oppritunity for you Mark.
What do believe that "OppRitunity' for Mark would be?
She prefers a 'battle tested man' that can readily 'take care of business', not some californicator that doesn't eve
n have the testicular fortitude leave that sorry ass state.

He can't afford the gas to get home
Looks like I can afford the gas, even race fuel at $4.55/a gallon for days at the track, and enough for 3500 mile trip. I am back in AZ, where people are sane, don't wear masks, actually will shake your hand, stand next to you to talk, sit in a restaurant without stupid "social distancing" and all that other namby-pamby-scared-Big requirements. Also had lunch diner and breakfast made for me... without asking a word.

Ya think she would allow me to move in with her? Oh, you are referring to his car?
You could ask her and see what she says, but we don't have any barn that needs to be cleaned out so probably not.
….and the car, Haa haaa haa ha, you couldn't handle that car, way too much for even the most average man, and certainly not a californian.
A 160+mph cruise drive to a remote Winery for lunch, would churn/twist the stomach in so many knots you wouldn't eat for a week !!! I had a 285#, 6-2 former life long big-rig truck driver ride along in the passenger seat he wouldn't get back in the car for the ride back, got a ride back in a SUV.
When I started the car at the Saturday show... ask Kathy about what the 6 year old kid that was across the street did! (his Dad even owns a GT500, all stock.

HINT: The 'car' won the loudest exhaust of all the hundreds of SHELBYs there, mine has No longtube headers, it still has its Cats w/Rousch mullers... Clocked in at 129Db, the closest was a 'fully-built' dynode 1,000hp at the rear wheels with 124Db...

There are a lot of pig/hogs in Missoury… Every one believes they are Pit Masters in that state.
In fact most are married to Pigs....the rest are married to 'cousins'.... IMO

Well IF we were married she just might have something to say regarding it being traded.
And in what green-new-deal world makes you think she could make me do damn thing.
Aside from that all the Gremlins I went to look at were up in the beds of the broken down pickups they all seem to collect in Missoury, it saves space for all the hogs.

What do believe that "OppRitunity' for Mark would be?
She prefers a 'battle tested man' that can readily 'take care of business', not some californicator that doesn't eve
n have the testicular fortitude leave that sorry ass state.

Looks like I can afford the gas, even race fuel at $4.55/a gallon for days at the track, and enough for 3500 mile trip. I am back in AZ, where people are sane, don't wear masks, actually will shake your hand, stand next to you to talk, sit in a restaurant without stupid "social distancing" and all that other namby-pamby-scared-Big requirements. Also had lunch diner and breakfast made for me... without asking a word.

You could ask her and see what she says, but we don't have any barn that needs to be cleaned out so probably not.
….and the car, Haa haaa haa ha, you couldn't handle that car, way too much for even the most average man. A 160+mph cruise drive to a remote Winery for lunch, would churn/twist the stomach in so many knots you wouldn't eat for a week !!! I had a 285#, 6-2 former big-rig truck driver ride along in the passenger seat he wouldn't get back in the car for the ride back, got a ride back in a SUV.
When I started the car at the Saturday show... ask Kathy about what the 6 year old kid that was across the street did!

HINT: The 'car' won the loudest exhaust of all the hundreds of SHELBYs there, mine has No longtube headers, it still has its Cats w/Rousch mullers... Clocked in at 129Db, the closest was a 'fully=built' dynode 1,000hp at the rear wheels with 124Db...

And just like that,... Cause shows up...

Finally got my wife to stop and eat at the truck stop. Imagine a place full of farmers, construction workers and other rednecks. A semi pulls in. A guy, probably mid 20s gets out, wearing shorts, sandals, knee high socks, lots of bling and a BLM face mask. I think he felt uncomfortable. He didn't stay to eat.

Evening, its groundhog day every day for me. It's like working with a bunch of new employees every day. Wasn't til 730pm when they figured out they weren't going home til they were done. I did 80 percent of the work. I should just fire every one

Evening, its groundhog day every day for me. It's like working with a bunch of new employees every day. Wasn't til 730pm when they figured out they weren't going home til they were done. I did 80 percent of the work. I should just fire every one
That is why I quit hiring help. I kept busy just doing jobs I could do by myself. Made just as much with less aggravation.

That is why I quit hiring help. I kept busy just doing jobs I could do by myself. Made just as much with less aggravation.
I just need to get that through my head. I did fine working on my own.

Latest posts

Back