last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'm in Oregon on the Washington border in liberalville. In a place where the sheep publicly mock you for not wearing a mask. Me and my buddy stick out like a sore thumb around here.

Morning all. Heading out for some salmon fishing

I'm not a huge fan of salmon myself but I love fishing. These salmon are king salmon are are considered the best around. They sell for 70 bucks a pound here in Washington. I'd never pay that as I don't like salmon or trout or any of those pink fish. I'll take bass and tuna any day.

Fishing here was stupid but still a fun experience, it was 50 boats going in a circle all day in a small part of the Columbia River. They only open a small area for two weeks for these type of salmon. It was cold and windy.

Did drink a lot of beer and peed in the river a lot.

I almost didn't call my employees because I didn't want to know how work went and once I called I realized I shouldn't have. My guys tore out a gas line. First time in my 14 years of owning my company. And they wasted a lot of time.

Damn, a torn out gas line to replace, a 14 year reputation, gone... I bet that makes that salmon taste even worse !

Latest posts

Back