last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Packing up the camper and heading to a state park east of town for the weekend. Perfect camping weather.
Capture+_2021-03-03-07-14-52.png

I'm considering moving to Honduras and then "migrate" to the US, with some kid I find along the way. Then I can get all the free stuff the Illegals get !!!!

Put new headlights in my truck today, why do they make things so complicated. They put a sliding fastener on the backside that you have to remove an access door in the wheel well to get to. You can almost get to it if you dont blink your eyes. Two bolts in the front and I had to take the grill loose to get the bottom bolt back in. My wife's father was a design engineer at Chrysler, I think I'll call him up and start cussing him just for the heck of it.

Have fun, I got lucky this year and broke even.
I own a business, no such thing as not owing, im just trying to reduce costs. This year is looking even busier.

Put new headlights in my truck today, why do they make things so complicated. They put a sliding fastener on the backside that you have to remove an access door in the wheel well to get to. You can almost get to it if you dont blink your eyes. Two bolts in the front and I had to take the grill loose to get the bottom bolt back in. My wife's father was a design engineer at Chrysler, I think I'll call him up and start cussing him just for the heck of it.
I know. On the Nissan the whole taillight assembly has to come out to change a bulb. That means you use a long extension to reach back inside the fender. And if you drop the nuts, there is no access to get them back.

Well, the Demos continue their assault on the country. They have a bill that will defund police. A bill that will not require any ID to vote. And they soon will present a bill to restrict gun rights.

Latest posts

Back